What's new

Welcome!

About the winner of Valentine's Day Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aroma Lady

Reaction score
Hello!

I would like to highlight something that may have gone unnoticed by the judges of the Valentines Day contest, the first place was won by a few excerpts from Celine Dion's songs.

The winner used some old tricks to not be discovered, such as typos and wrong accents, but by correcting these errors, the sentences are just like the original.

Example:

Soy Esegin wrote:
"Catch me ,don´t let me drop. Love me,don´t ever stop."
Céline Dion - Falling Into You:
"Catch me, don't let me drop. Love me, don't ever stop"

Soy Esegin wrote:
"So close you eyes and let me kiss you, and when you sleep, i will miss you!"
Céline Dion - Falling Into You:
"So close your eyes and let me kiss you, and while you sleep I will miss you"

As the first rule of the contest said about "You must write ..." I think it is important to find out this =)

(in time, I do not even think I was in the top 5, I just wanted to tell Shiny Meganium how I liked her, but apparently she can not read because I thrown some balls in her after it and nothing...)

I did not look for problems in other competitors, but I think with this post the staff will open their eyes.

Sorry for the writing, but just as it was for the contest, it's hard for me to write in a non-native language.

Have a nice day!

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Those "mistakes" don't really help not be discovered
6ctiKDP.png

Thank you to reporting it. The winner actually deserves a notation or banishment for cheating. I hope @Community Managers will solve it as soon as possible.

Efsunger

Reaction score
are you kidding me ? i never listen this music . I only know celine dion from the titanic movie.i dont know the this song .

Efsunger

Reaction score
i want talking the gm . i m soy esegin .I only know celine dion from the titanic movie.i dont know this song

rey maligno

Reaction score
In the case of being right (Ledger) with his version, I imagine that they would scold (Eudinho) for his mistake?

Mirajane

Reaction score
Well inspiration from a song doesnt count but straight just copy is another. Please people if you are going to say you didnt copy but everything word by word is the same then why argue?

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
are you kidding me ? i never listen this music . I only know celine dion from the titanic movie.i dont know the this song .
What a huge coincidence. That's very funny that you are having such a stupid excuse.
In the case of being right (Ledger) with his version, I imagine that they would scold (Eudinho) for his mistake?
Sure, I'll torture him inside my hell.

Efsunger

Reaction score
I can't be inspired by a song I don't know.if he told us to pay attention to points, I have to write accordingly.I'd change the words if I was cheating.even a fool can know it !!!!

haszosz

Reaction score
I can't be inspired by a song I don't know.if he told us to pay attention to points, I have to write accordingly.I'd change the words if I was cheating.even a fool can know it !!!!

You lost it already, you're terrible lier, don't even try to fight with Aga, it's pointless actually. XD

Mirajane

Reaction score

Change it all you want. The reason you won was because of it use of rythm. Without it and without stealing others work then you will probably lose anyways. So sorry pal better luck next time when you dont cheat.

rey maligno

Reaction score

I think it would not be so serious the penalty if you're honest telling the truth

Efsunger

Reaction score
says again. I DİDN'T CHEAT!!! you wanted to write properly.you say dont use translate . you can't blame me for the song I don't know.shiny dedenne is my right .give me my right back

Efsunger

Reaction score
STİLL WAİT TALK WİTH GM!!!! 'look my eyes,take my hands ,open your heart' this words can be song lycris. but i dont know .only say .YOU CAN NOT CRIME ME FOR A SONG I DON'T KNOW!!!!!!!!!

Efsunger

Reaction score
You're back my shİny dedenne . Thİs İs my right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Efsunger

Reaction score
from billions of songs,you can't blame me for a song that is the same as my writing!!!

Efsunger

Reaction score
i prior to write TURKISH and change ENGLİSH. Turkish writing,i don't know english lyrics,English is not the main slice

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Your english sux and apparently stolen lyrics used in your letter are written correctly. Lol, you even used comas in the right places.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back