What's new

Welcome!

About rebalancing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obreviate

Reaction score
Hello to everyone.
I know we already have some threads made ​​for this kind of thing that I will comment.

But the my comment is about the first rebalancing done before and after Update.
I mean the rebalancing the type of pokemon, such as: Charizard is the type (Flying and Fire), Gyarados ( Flying and Water ) ... Etc.

I understand that our community follows the rules according to Nintendo. But that according to the passage of time is becoming boring, to tell the truth became boring.
What I mean is that if we have a pokemon that is flying and fire type, such as Charizard. I think he should not take damage only to the electric type, because it is written in his description he is flying and fire type. And we also know that he don't take damage to the ground type.

What the makes a pokemon practically only flying type.
Even the rock type pokemons take a terrible damage of charizard, due to its ability Metal claw.
Killing Gyarados with a plant type pokemon is a living hell. But it is not right! Gyarados is not only flying, but also water.

Previously things were legal and were not really easy. It was even fun.
I'm just suggesting that this rebalancing can be reviewed. And that these pokemons can receive both types of damage.
I'm not saying to make as before, but I think this is something very logical.

This really became very annoying. level up your Pokemon in places that have charizards is a hell it is very annoying to be dead.

Obreviate

Reaction score
Not wanting to disrespect our community, but I know and many of us know that another poketibia follows the same rules of nintendo and rebalancing them is very good.

This whole idea of ​​charizard not receive damage from a ground type is irrational. He is a fire pokemon, as well as many others types.

One simple rebalancing, that's all.

Zadkiel

Reaction score
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

man, you are insane.
just that.

Zadkiel

Reaction score
right now, the system is pure logic, and you wanna change it for some more easy pff.
well i am not telling that the types of pokemons are completely right but the system is not wrong and is not good, it's just logic, and there is no other way to be

Obreviate

Reaction score
right now, the system is pure logic, and you wanna change it for some more easy pff.
well i am not telling that the types of pokemons are completely right but the system is not wrong and is not good, it's just logic, and there is no other way to be

At no time sir I said the system is wrong, or that I want to change things the supposed "logic".
Since we're talking about "logic" I'm just saying that a pokemon type land should cause a considerable damage in a "Charizard", because besides it being a flying type he is fire too. The damage caused by a ground type on him, it would not be the same damage in a typlosion, Magmar or flareon that's is a single type (fire). I am speaking of this rebalancing, charizard takes damage for the ground type, but not too much because his your first type is, fly type.
This is logical. take the test and see if pokemons earthen cause some damage on it. Nothing!

And this is for all types of Pokemon.

Last edited:

Tom Valis

Reaction score
Sorry, man, cannot agree with that. Thats type rebalancing was the best thing they did. Thats how things shoud be, so we dont have to follow another pattern, we just need to follow Nintendo rules and use as reference.

Charizard never should take Ground hits.
Alakazam can pwn a Gengar, as well a Gengar can pwn Alakazam.
Gyarados takes normal hit to Grass.

Zadkiel

Reaction score
man charizard is fly/fire
if you hit him whit earth type movement
earth to fire is x2
earth to fly is x0
0 x 2 x dmg_of_movement = 0
logic.

Rajaro

Reaction score
I agree with the position Obreviate, Charizard should not take hits for pokemon land because its first type is flying!

Rajaro Ash
Brazillian Friends

Zadkiel

Reaction score
i just have only more thing to tell
sorry for insulting you obreviate but i am not agree whit this :/

Sucrilhosforever

I'm a Community Manager. Animes sux. They are just
Reaction score
Not wanting to disrespect our community, but I know and many of us know that another poketibia follows the same rules of nintendo and rebalancing them is very good.

This whole idea of ​​charizard not receive damage from a ground type is irrational. He is a fire pokemon, as well as many others types.

One simple rebalancing, that's all.
Dude,he can fly ._.
Explain how a plane in the air can be affected by an earthquake?

Last edited:

Obreviate

Reaction score
Sorry obre, it is what i would say to you, sucrii said everything.

no need to apologize, my brother.
now everything is clear to me, that's the opinion of you, who left everything very clear to me.
including the explanation of our friend zadkiel.

Thx.

All this thing of pokemon type always been very confusing for me.
But os okay, now.

Ty, again.

Fuck Nintendo :p

koles

Reaction score
man charizard is fly/fire
if you hit him whit earth type movement
earth to fire is x2
earth to fly is x0
0 x 2 x dmg_of_movement = 0
logic.

sorry but see kabutops
electric to rock is x0
electric to water is x2

electric for kabutops deal dmg x2, although have rock type.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back