About rebalancing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyrokar

Reaction score
sorry but see kabutops
electric to rock is x0
electric to water is x2

electric for kabutops deal dmg x2, although have rock type.

Ground is immune to electric type moves, not rock type. Is Kabutops a ground/water type Pokemon? I guess it's not.
If you want to participate in a subject get some knowledge first, please.

If you are confused of each Pokemon weaknesses - you have a Poke Info module for those purposes, it's time to learn how to use it if you don't know it yet.

I disagree about type rebalancing as that would collide with my job, even making it with an easy way - like changing 2.25x to 4x weakness would still cause problems. Also like few people above said - it's all about logic, not magic.

Obreviate

Reaction score
Ground is immune to electric type moves, not rock type. Is Kabutops a ground/water type Pokemon? I guess it's not.
If you want to participate in a subject get some knowledge first, please.

If you are confused of each Pokemon weaknesses - you have a Poke Info module for those purposes, it's time to learn how to use it if you don't know it yet.

I disagree about type rebalancing as that would collide with my job, even making it with an easy way - like changing 2.25x to 4x weakness would still cause problems. Also like few people above said - it's all about logic, not magic.

as I said and I repeat it now is clear to me, you can close this thread if you want.

Thx

Pyrokar

Reaction score
No problem then, I hope I haven't offend anyone.

Thread closed. :)

Makarno.-

Reaction score
I'm sorry but I must disagree. If it's hard to level a ground pokemon now because you can't bring it to Elders, well, it's not our problem.
About rebalance, it's almost done we're only waiting for Hohenheim to implement it.
As you said about Charizard, then Pidgeot should be hit by ground also, as it's not only Flying but Normal. Dragonite too, as it's Dragon. Come on, if they've got wings, they can fly up while an earthquake is ocurring (About Gyarados I don't know, ask Nintendo why it's flying, but we can't make an exception).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back