What's new

Welcome!

About open test server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alba

Honorary Members
Reaction score
What kind of test server is this that the exp rate its same as the main server? We can't level any poke in just 2 days to test all spells in all places...
What kind of test server is this, that older testers can summon pokemons, give master balls to their friends and do stupid things in pvp that gives debug to ppl? (I saw a guy that summoned Ho-oh and lugia, then gave 1kk level to lugia and made like 1/2 ppl from pvp get debug).

Useless test server.

Agree with you, its just retarded, something out of my hands, anyways for the next test we will increase rates and restart the accounts again to the state of diamond and pearl, second phase test will start saturday 18 of february without all that retarded things, i'm really sorry, and apologyze for it.

EDIT1: All that pokes, masterballs and so, are from the old closed test server, the accounts didn't got wiped.

Hipek

Reaction score
Agree with you, its just retarded, something out of my hands, anyways for the next test we will increase rates and restart the accounts again to the state of diamond and pearl, second phase test will start saturday 18 of february
No, no, no, no! I want my pokes from here. :c

Billy hatake

Reaction score
Agree with you, its just retarded, something out of my hands, anyways for the next test we will increase rates and restart the accounts again to the state of diamond and pearl, second phase test will start saturday 18 of february without all that retarded things, i'm really sorry, and apologyze for it.

EDIT1: All that pokes, masterballs and so, are from the old closed test server, the accounts didn't got wiped.

You're saying that coming Saturday will have a new test sever? LOL you could tell us when will be the upgrade? What the fuck is this shit sever test. Players who are guardians or something up, fiction is showing showing the rare Pokemon, and giving master ball for some friends of theirs. and not do a damn thing to improve. I'm tired of this shit bullshit you guys are playing with all players, this new update, NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN.

Billy hatake

Reaction score
play this game over a year, I always tried to help all beginners and even invite new people to play this game. Now, this is a test sever injustice, because some players are passing around Master Ball, and you do not do something ADM, which sucks! I refuse to participate in this garbage TS. worse are the players who will trust the ADMs leave some master balls.

KunK

Reaction score
I started right now at test, and I wanna say thx, cause all the new sprites are really cool, and I won't play test cause I wanna explore all when I can catch all that pokes in the account and save the changes, but in the first view the new world is just perfect, thx ^^

I caught ledyba and yanma, noob and cool pokes ^^

Juan Rilas

Banned user
Reaction score
idk if anybody happens the same, but for me exeggcutor can't use any move, and when i dex it any move appers in description; this just happens in test server

Maurilio70

Reaction score
No enter test serv

ALBA CHARACTER Khall Drogo no enter teste server. Repair plz

Som

Reaction score
play this game over a year, I always tried to help all beginners and even invite new people to play this game. Now, this is a test sever injustice, because some players are passing around Master Ball, and you do not do something ADM, which sucks! I refuse to participate in this garbage TS. worse are the players who will trust the ADMs leave some master balls.

I fail to see your point here. No master ball given (or pokemon caught with one) will be carried over to the actual servers. The TS will close in 2-3 days and none of the actual servers will be affected by any changes.

And if you think it's garbage, don't log on. There will always be people who would complain.

You're making a big deal out of nothing.

Kirubin4

Reaction score
I fail to see your point here. No master ball given (or pokemon caught with one) will be carried over to the actual servers. The TS will close in 2-3 days and none of the actual servers will be affected by any changes.

And if you think it's garbage, don't log on. There will always be people who would complain.

You're making a big deal out of nothing.

As i understood, he's a bit angry with some details. Maybe because he didnt receive any master ball.

Well, this TS was a shit, and i didnt wanted to participate anyway, how can i test Johto in 2 days without exp boost and why cant i test some rare pokes and others can? What they have that i dont have?

Maybe this is what hes trying to say. And this is what i think, too.

Alba said, that was a mistake, and it will have another real ts. So im fine, ill wait, ill test, ill help.

Harvey

Honorary Members
Reaction score

A lot of people on LND got things from somewhere. Maybe a member of LND?

If this is this way is because testers couldn't be mature enough to keep their test pokes for theirselves, those people are simply way TOOO stupid. And shouldn't be invited again to a TS, because they have already shown their selfcontrol ratio.

infix

Reaction score

If this is this way is because testers couldn't be mature enough to keep their test pokes for theirselves, those people are simply way TOOO stupid. And shouldn't be invited again to a TS, because they have already shown their selfcontrol ratio.

Or atleast giving a warning to the old testers before they give something to their friends since i almost get deleted for having an aerodactyl... And i really felt insulted.

PD: Now there are alot of players with aerodactyls and nothing happens.

Ruffy

Reaction score
I love the way that you treat us (players), the reward of testing and report bugs is to put update next year and introducing changes like changing colors of OUR cloned pokemons without OUR opinion, ty very much I will help you as much as I can.
WFA

Last edited:

Fafon

Reaction score
Since I know, the point of a test server is to search any critical error, but not to boost experience and see how mighty a pokémon is. Doesnt matter If they have a master ball or not, Thats not the main goal of a Test Server, be volunteer, help the community, find error, report them, thats the spirit..., For sure, it wasnt fair those guys giving master ball away, having influence and ease upon the other players. Dont judge the staff like this, they are giving their best and we have to do the same.

Andretei

Reaction score
First - Master Balls should be removed.
Second - I think that ALL TS ACCOUNTS should be reseted, than ALL OF THEM should have the SAME things (maybe that code that gives you all the pokemons, it would be WAY EASIER to find bugs, to rebalance pokemons, etc.)
Third - Fix the respaws, some of them weren't working properly (as well as Sneasel's and Cyndaquil's) Also fix some pokes that suffered BIG BUGS.

Anyway I had some fun on TS.

SasukeUchihaPearl

Reaction score

If someone in here made a mistake, wasn't the testers, but you ADMINS, that not said to them that this is not allowed.
So dont come say the are stupids or dont have self-control. When you say a "member of LND", if you saying this because of Renan, everything he made was lend a few of pokes for a couple of friends to be tested in duel and later get them back, once the name says by itself TEST SERVER, all have the rights to test johto pokemons and if this just a test, why in there, the catch rate its not more easy in a way of all pokes be caught and tested for all players.

Btw: What do u have against my guild, since even players of your own guild (also not testers) got johto pokes and aerodactyl...maybe from a member of CONSPIRACY?!

Abble

Reaction score
I love the way that you treat us (players), the reward of testing and report bugs is to put update next year and introducing changes like changing colors of OUR cloned pokemons without OUR opinion, ty very much I will help you as much as I can.
WFA

my reward was delete :rolleyes:

If someone in here made a mistake, wasn't the testers, but you ADMINS, that not said to them that this is not allowed.

I just felt insulted for doing something that didn't know that wasn't right

Last edited:

Baddmuffin

Banned user
Reaction score
my reward was deleted :rolleyes:

this

What do you expect from a staff that promise an update to incite player to keep donating, and finally you see the test server with a very simple map and copied sprites after a supposed year of hard work.

Hipek

Reaction score
First - Master Balls should be removed.
It's disabled now – it's can't be used.

Second - I think that ALL TS ACCOUNTS should be reseted, than ALL OF THEM should have the SAME things (maybe that code that gives you all the pokemons, it would be WAY EASIER to find bugs, to rebalance pokemons, etc.)
It's not good idea, imo.

Third - Fix the respaws, some of them weren't working properly (as well as Sneasel's and Cyndaquil's) Also fix some pokes that suffered BIG BUGS.
Here: http://46.105.24.210/forumdisplay.php?51-Test-server-bug-reports if you can't find it by yourself.

Anyway I had some fun on TS.
It wasn't for fun, it was to find bugs and tell us what we need to fix/improve.

btw.
Stop fighting and crying; be more mature. Nothing what anyone got here will be saved into normal servers.
Why they had pokes like aero, ursarsing 100+, etc? Just to let them check them in duel, exp, find bugs in they.
Why not to all players? Then who will check catch rate? Ah, I understand. We don't need catch on normal servers. It explain all.

I got masterball and I used it on Bellossom to test Bellossom later. And I'm proud of it.

Last edited:

infix

Reaction score
So dont come say the are stupids or dont have self-control. When you say a "member of LND", if you saying this because of Renan, everything he made was lend a few of pokes for a couple of friends to be tested in duel and later get them back, once the name says by itself TEST SERVER, all have the rights to test johto pokemons and if this just a test, why in there, the catch rate its not more easy in a way of all pokes be caught and tested for all players.

Btw: What do u have against my guild, since even players of your own guild (also not testers) got johto pokes and aerodactyl...maybe from a member of CONSPIRACY?!

No one from conspiracy got something from any tester, so there's no point on call my guild actually.

btw.
Stop fighting and crying; be more mature. Nothing what anyone got here will be saved into normal servers.
Why they had pokes like aero, ursarsing 100+, etc? Just to let them check them in duel, exp, find bugs in they.
Why not to all players? Then who will check catch rate? Ah, I understand. We don't need catch on normal servers. It explain all.

I got masterball and I used it on Bellossom to test Bellossom later. And I'm proud of it.

Atleast u're proud, i was close to get deletion if i dont change my aerodactyl for a fearrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back