What's new

Welcome!

About ALL balls

Pliniooo

Reaction score
Hi Mittos here

Well, first of all I want to complain about a "chance" that is taking me ... Many will say that I have bad luck bla bla bla ...
First I want to complain about the Ultra ball: I spent about 700 ultra balls into Kadabra ... TO GET NOTHING
Super ball: About 400 super balls to catch a Kadabra
Great ball: About 200 Great Balls to catch 5 (for me the best ball)

now I'm trying to catch the rare Electabuzz
So far 500 have already been Ultra balls and nothing ...

Let's see if someone agrees with me on the ultra ball means being "different" than the other

PORTUGUESE:
Bom, primeiro de tudo quero reclamar de um "azar" que está tendo comigo... Muitos vao falar que eu tenho azar bla bla bla ...
Primeiramente quero reclamar da Ultra ball: Eu gastei cerca de 700 ultra balls em kadabras ... PRA PEGAR NADA
Super ball: Cerca de 400 super balls para pegar 1 kadabra
Great ball: Cerca de 200 Great Balls para pegar 5 (para mim a melhor ball)

agora eu estou tentando pegar o raro electabuzz
Até agora ja foram 500 Ultra balls e nada ...

Quero ver se alguem concorda comigo sobre a ultra ball estar meio "diferente" do que as outras

Last edited:

Arcron

Reaction score
Exactly I'm in favor of increasing the capture!

Arrived

Reaction score
Pokeballs

Rebimboquero here,
I believe the ultra ball is not the best ball, but I disagree that the best is great, I always had more luck and poke ball super ball.

Eu acredito que a ultra ball não seja a melhor ball, mas eu discordo que a great seja a melhor, eu sempre tive mais sorte de poke ball e super ball.

axedon

Reaction score
Here is Axedon.
I agree with bro Mittos. Ub is sux i catch Blastoise with a great ball. And with pokeball a Dratini no way man. Ub is sux

soulwill

Reaction score
I Agree too
Ubs is sux....
i used 200 Ubs in Graveler and dont catch.........
GB i catch many pokes....

alek

Reaction score
Lol, if you feel like ultra balls suck and great balls are the best, then use great balls.

Ultra balls are the best in catch %, but in the end it all is about luck, you can use 1000 ubs in a venusaur and fail each and everyone on them, and a guy comes and uses one great ball and catches it (it happened on pearl), so in the end 95% is about luck and 5% about strategy choosing what type of ball to use.

Pliniooo

Reaction score
yes I know it's 95% is luck but also you do not think it's kind of coincidence in Kadabra 700 ultra balls without touching anything and then 200 balls to get five greats?
not think that is half "bugged" this ultra ball?? if so then I'm VERY unlucky ... right now I'm reaching over 600 ultra balls spent on Electabuzz (yes, rare, and I know I'll probably spend most of 1000)

Dencio

Reaction score
Here is dencio.
I agree nerf pokeball i caught 2 mewtwo already.
Im not kidding pokeball best ball, now is best than saffari (Saffari used to rock the boat)

BTW answer please.. Do you live on favelas and missed the school bus several times?

Back