What's new

Welcome!

Abilities of Pokemons that can Mega Evolve

Status
Not open for further replies.

NandoCruise

Reaction score
Hello Staff and PAd Players.

I want to make a suggestion about the abilities of Pokemons that can Mega Evolve, as the tittle of the Thread says.

It has come to my attention that some Pokemons that Mega Evolve (I am talking about Mega Evolution in general) have different abilities from their normal evolution, but only a few of these pokemons in Padventures can actually learn the abilities from their Mega Evolution forms.

For instance:
  • Lopunny can only learn the abilities Cute Charm or Limber, but when it mega evolves it can learn Scrappy. In-game, Lopunny can learn one of these 3 abilities.
  • Gardevoir can only learn the abilities Synchronize or Trace, but when it mega evolves it can learn Pixilate. In-game, Gardevoir can learn one of these 3 abilities
  • Gyarados can only learn Intimidate or Moxie, but when it mega evolves it can learn Mold Breaker. In-game, Gyarados can learn one of these 3 abilities

However, there are Pokemons that can learn a different ability when they mega evolve but they cannot learn it In-game. Which is why I am creating this Thread, to suggest adding the ability of the Mega Evolution to all the respective Pokemons that can learn a different ability when they Mega Evolve..

Why: Because I don't think it is fair that a few Pokemons can learn the ability of their Mega Evolution form and most of the others cannot.

I decided to make a list, hoping this will make easier for Staff members to add the abilities, in case they accept my suggestion. (please :confused: )

-Venusaur: Thick Fat
-Alakazam: Trace
-Aerodactyl: Tough Claws
-Ampharos: Mold Breaker
-Aggron: Filter
**-Manectric: Lightning Rod and Intimidate (About Manectric, I checked Padventures.org website and the ability Lightning Rod is already on the list of abilities and Manectric can learn this ability without Mega Evolving, so I kindly ask you to add this ability whether you agree or not to my suggestion)
-Banette: Prankster
-Absol: Magic Bounce
-Garchomp: Sand Force
-Lucario: Adaptability
**-Abomasnow: Snow Warning. (This ability is not available, however I made a suggestion here long time ago about it, hopefully you can check it out: http://www.padventures.org/forum/showthread.php?40192-Ability-Snow-Warning&highlight=snow+warning)
-Beedrill: Adaptability
-Pidgeot: No Guard
-Slowbro: Shell Armor
-Sceptile: Lightning Rod
-Swampert: Swift Swim
-Sableye: Magic Bounce
-Altaria: Pixilate
-Metagross: Tough Claws
-Gallade: Inner Focus
***-Charizard: Charizard is the only one I don't know if abilities should be added, since it has 2 different Mega Evolutions and both learn a different ability, X learns Tough Claws and Y learns Drought.

I believe this suggestion will make these pokemons better in-game for either leveling up and pvp.

I know staff members are really busy with Alolan, however I have wanted to post this suggestion for a long time.

Thanks in advance!

@edit: All information regarding the abilities are based on Bulbapedia. You can check it out here: https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Mega_Evolution

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back