What's new

Welcome!

A little rogue - :p

Vassy

Reaction score
In platinum we are few players, and even so there are players who want to take advantage of small groups. It's simple, a low-level guy enters your guild because he seems new, so far so good, but suddenly he starts asking for money in the game. It's okay to help out from time to time, but I didn't even have a day in the guild.

Without more to say, he asked me for a 20k loan, which may seem like a very small amount for the vast majority, but he asked other members of my guild from 40k to 50k, clearly nobody gave him a virtual dollar of pad, but the joke of wanting to f#@k others.
Well he's no longer in the guild.

PS: Apparently he's a low lv player in maker character.
Deputy nick: Viuda Negra - Platinum

I hate those people. xsdddxd

Xo Dolphy

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, I met him 1 year (prob more) ago, he was in my guild as well, same situation, asking for borrow cash, my recomendation is DON'T LEND ANYTHING TO THAT GUY, he already stole 40k from Xo Rizee and a C. Beedrill from Xo Ryotha but they didn't report, ofc he's giving to my Xo clan a really bad reputation, but meh, I don't really care.

AS I SAID BE CAREFUL W THAT GUY

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Well, I met him 1 year (prob more) ago, he was in my guild as well, same situation, asking for borrow cash, my recomendation is DON'T LEND ANYTHING TO THAT GUY, he already stole 40k from Xo Rizee and a C. Beedrill from Xo Ryotha but they didn't report, ofc he's giving to my Xo clan a really bad reputation, but meh, I don't really care.

AS I SAID BE CAREFUL W THAT GUY

no man, you are a bad reputation for your own clan munchlaxlaugh

Back