What's new

Welcome!

2 things that should be solved.

Wycich

Banned user
Reaction score
Hi, today I want to ask about two annoying things in this game. At first, I will talk about useless heal skills in pokemons.

I don't know how is it in other pokemons, but I will use my examples - Lummineon and Swellow. Average pokemons on 60-70lvl have 14-16k hp, but only those without any heal skills, to be honest, when pokemon has for example: roost/aqua ring, got 9 skills to use instead of 10. Swellow 60lvl has ~12k hp, that's mean after using roost (125%hp), got 16k. So in what way does this skill improve my pokemon? Instead of that I would to see every other skill, or maybe Swellow with 16k hp (20k hp) with roost - there is big difference. Lummineon is in even worse situation, 60lvl ~10k hp, with aqua ring it's only 14k. As I said, I don't know how is it with other pokes, but in case of those two, I would to see some changes.

2nd thing:

Can u finally rebalance experience gained for killing wild pokes? Why does typhlosion give more exp than charizard? And the most funniest thing:

20:19 You gained 618 experience. - it's for bayleef, and it's good amount, not too much, not too less.

20:15 You gained 433 experience. - it's for sunflora xDD, pokemon with heal, fucking feint, much more hp and higher dmg, do you really don't see it?

Really, experience points for some pokemons is funny, it would be nice if you repair is asap.

Last edited:

The Viper

Reaction score
Well, I would like to talk about Aromatherapy in Meganium. A lvl 102 Meganium has 18.2k hp. Aromatherapy is a 3 hit attack (3x800) which causes a total of 2.4k damage and a 2.4k heal (dmg=heal) on Meganium. We are talking about a 13%heal with a cooldown of 40s. In my opinion this seems pretty useless while hunting and it could be replaced.

Celsonz

Banned user
Reaction score
Well, I would like to talk about Aromatherapy in Meganium. A lvl 102 Meganium has 18.2k hp. Aromatherapy is a 3 hit attack (3x800) which causes a total of 2.4k damage and a 2.4k heal (dmg=heal) on Meganium. We are talking about a 13%heal with a cooldown of 40s. In my opinion this seems pretty useless while hunting and it could be replaced.

????????
Maybe say it in right topic not there ---> rebalance

Back