Welcome!

Search results

1. Raszagal

Players rarest catches

No you nub
  2. Raszagal

Wesker's catches

388 Catches, that's insane dude Gratz. Btw, Great balls as great as ever, best pokeball by far hahah. Can you get 450-500 catches? (I'm asking if it's possible due the ammount of pokemons in the game by now, I know if they're available you'll eventually get'em)
  3. Raszagal

Hola papa, como esta todo pol ahi? espelo este todo bien mi tigle :D ahi nos estamos viendo un...

Hola papa, como esta todo pol ahi? espelo este todo bien mi tigle :D ahi nos estamos viendo un latico mi chico
  4. Raszagal

Wesker's catches

I was checking out your thread.. 5 tyranitars.. that's awesome. Good luck on that Aero
  5. Raszagal

Legends Never Die [LT]

Will you teach me how to do that quest? Yeah, I'm planning on playing again, and it seems that there's almost none of my old friends playing this, yet, I'm gonna give it a try.. who knows, maybe I can get a new Aero Btw, sorry for invading your thread guys.
  6. Raszagal

Decoration House Service of Senketzu

The decoration is good imo, specially the "themes" on them. But.. I'll say something, and I don't want to be mean.... and I'll appeal to our long frienship.... THIS SERVICE IS SO GAY XD Decorating service by Afrodita, from machos to ponies
  7. Raszagal

Goodbye Sucri

Well, based on the way Sucri's calling to Ask Nino, I don't think it's as simple "inactivity". I just got informed of your demotion a few days ago, but didn't neither had the chance to talk with you, nor write something on this thread. I'm pretty sure that you always knew my deepth love...
  8. Raszagal

Wesker's catches

Wow, Amazing men. I used to aim for those ancients time ago, but got bored soon My best wishes for you men :D I hope you'll become the number 1 catch one day
  9. Raszagal

[Sell] Lots of Pokes/Tms

What's the point on reply, if only a few ones follow the thread's lead "make an offer". And those ones receive an answer via pm or igm as soon as I can log in (It's rare to happen anyway)
  10. Raszagal

Paaaaaa

There's one solution for you Wesky:
  11. Raszagal

[Sell] Lots of Pokes/Tms

Updated, also a small bump
  12. Raszagal

PA Tournament 2014

Nick: Raszagal World: Pearl Category: A Nationality: Chilean
  13. Raszagal

Xel'Naga Photo Thread

OMG, BONES LVLED UP GATHER SOME WATER AND FOOD, THE END IS COMMING!! PS: Gratz on all those advances guys! PS2: GATHER SOME GIRLS TOO, THE END IS COMMING NEAR!!! BONES LVLED UP AGAIN!!
  14. Raszagal

Xel'Naga Photo Thread

Congratz my friend :3
  15. Raszagal

Xel'Naga Photo Thread

How many ubs already?
  16. Raszagal

Back to PA!

My respect for those that can handle starting over with a new character. I woudln't be able to do that.. Welcome back (again), Tales
  17. Raszagal

[Sell] Lots of Pokes/Tms

bump~
  18. Raszagal

Xel'Naga Photo Thread

Wow, you still alive, I though everyone from the guild were retired, or playing tibia x'D Anyway, Happy new year Xel'Naga, my best wishes for every single one of you.
  19. Raszagal

Happy New Year!

Thanks Happy new year for you too Ruizao, my best wishes for you on this new year.
  20. Raszagal

PA Players Real Photos

hentai tattoo?
Back