Welcome!

Search results

1. rakeri

Sell a loot of cloneds etc

Selling : Accept diamonds/cash accept diamonds/cash on diamond serv Cloned Dragonite [130][F} TM: Reflect TM: Sandstorm Cloned Blastoise [130][M] TM: Reflect TM: Earthquake Cloned Venusaur [93][M] TM: Reflect TM: Frenzy Plant Cloned Charizard [96][F] TM...
  2. rakeri

sell cloned vaporeon

sell c vaporeon 41 male best offer so far 60k if u want to buy post your offer here
  3. rakeri

Elemental quest platinum

Hi im searching for a team for quest of elements .Write here if u have 100lvl on any of those pokes and 100lvl + char.We will set a time after we find the whole team Charizard -Escueral Alakazam -Mulf Onix -Juri Wariat Meganium - Typlosion -Rakkeri Gengar - V If u want to...
  4. rakeri

Rakeri [LT] Platinum

Since my guild is disbanded i will start posting screens here Thats the first one ^^ gonna add some screens soon
  5. rakeri

[Sell] Rare/cloned pokemons!

Selling: -[F] 115 Poliwrath with addon and tm Shadow Storm -[M] 106 Cloned Arcanine -[F] 90 Cloned Raichu with tm Brick Break -[M] 81 Skarmory -[M] 123 Steelix -[M] 125 Mr Mime with TM Thunder Bolt and Psycho Cut -[F] 111 Slowking with TM reflect -[F] 90 Cloned Crobat with TM Dark Pulse and...
  6. rakeri

Skills, Damages & Stuns rework.

I want to talk about damage of all moves. Last time there were added many high damage moves like Dark Pulse, Sky Uppercutt and so on. Some Pokemons just became too dependent only on one or two moves like Umbreon. It effected that to make proper rebalance many other moves were just becoming...
  7. rakeri

Revamp some Cloned Pokemons sprites!

Hey! In this thread I will try to recolor some Cloned Pokes that in my opinion doesnt looks good: -Cloned Raichu (white color and that bolt on stomach aren't the worst, but in my opinion he wasn't made in right way. I think that graphic first of all increased brightness and then outlined...
  8. rakeri

Solar & Hyper beam- sprites

Hey! Topic of Hyperbeam was discussed many times, but without any results. All was said that Hyperbeam is going to be revamped. Last time I found huge source of awesome sprites and edited one of them (enlargered, boarders etc. and animated) and I released it could be new Hyper beam or Solar...
  9. rakeri

Cloned Scizor- visual rework!

I think that current sprite of cloned scizor is too similar to normal one. What's about this? The screens are not from game couse first of all too many sprites to replace for me. What is more I dont even got C Scizor to see this.
  10. rakeri

Cloned Raichu- my rework.

What do you think about this small rework of c raichu sprite? http://img542.imageshack.us/img542/4047/goldenspine.png
  11. rakeri

Mr Mime vs Wobbuffet

When we were dueling sth strange happened. Wobbuffet lost all his hp in less than 0,00001s. I'm not sure but it could be combinated Reflect (before reflect also used Mimic) vs Counter http://s9.postimage.org/tcg2k1zi5/woob.png
  12. rakeri

[TV Channel] Small Suggestion.

Add option to ignore messages: OR:
  13. rakeri

[Revamp/Suggestions] Moves

Here I am going to post list of moves that in my opinion needs revamp. I will try to update this list when I find any skill that in my opinion needs changes and post changelog here. Normal Quick Attack- Quick attack now is like many others weak normal moves (Scatch, Headbutt, Tackle, Slash...
  14. rakeri

Question bout' Cloned Pokemons.

Are there planned new cloned pokemons? Im asking becouse I dont know if I should add tm to my pokes or wait till cloned versions will be available and then spend my cash on TMs.
  15. rakeri

[Suggestion] Trade Blackboard in houses.

What are Trade Blackboard? It's Blackboard that we can buy in furniture shop and place it on wall in our houses/somewhere else. We can edit it when we want to write what we want to sell or to buy. How does it looks like? http://tibia.wikia.com/wiki/Blackboard
  16. rakeri

Toteklw- Scamming and Account Trade.

Hello! Today I heared that Toteklw stolen Mikos's Cloned Arcanine with reflect. First of all I asked Mikos about it and he told me that Toteklw should have return this pokemon yesterday. After that I saw that he transfered his account into Pearl. Then my guildmate Sekator told me short story...
  17. rakeri

Mind Boost bug no.2

Today when i used mind boost it didn't end. My Slowking were blinking without animation adn taking any damage. Enemies: 2 Meganiums, 2 Feraligators, 3 Ariadoses. (maybe spider web)
  18. rakeri

Transport bugged.

Hey, after i get 132 level my characters swim/ride/fly really slow. *Bicycle is slower than my feet*
  19. rakeri

Cloned Island- report!

Hi! Last time (as I catched 5 cloned pokemons) many people ask me how many balls I used, how long I were catching it etc. Becouse of it I prepared report from my Cloned Island trips. Hope you enjoy it and share your infos. (how many balls u used, how many tickets etc.)
  20. rakeri

You cannot fly near the national park.

Hey, is there any other way to stop players enter national over the fence becouse now this flying blocking system is annoying. Sometimes I only want to pass from one city to another and it stops me and I don't know where I am.
Back