Welcome!

Search results

1. moaid

Hi

Who knows me ?
  2. moaid

Gruby Mietek Noob ( Life thread )

Hello today i decided to start a life thread of my lovely gruby mietek noob guild english speaking guild. its new started guild leaded by me to the best guild in the server Guild has events and nice rewards Mini events 10 diamonds rare items rare bags rare candies money Big events : Its...
  3. moaid

Fuck it

, Giving the power to tutors to mute people without even waring's is shit please DISPEL IT I COULDNT MUTE ANYONE WHEN I WAS TUTOR THANK YOU second time i get mute without waring just right now .
  4. moaid

Hello guys

Hello everyone. Im sorry for just posting threads once yearly but i cant tell u how much im busy im working hard now no time for playing i rly miss u guys and wish could play with u again for whoever remmber's , know's me Will know me later . To all my freind <33333 miss u to much admins and...
  5. moaid

I guess i will play again .

Hello everyone, how are you guys Honeslty i rly miss everyone ..... CAnt even say how much So i decided to play back but i also guys want's you to decide should i play back IM WELCOMED Or not. Here Vote yes for welcome Vote no for not. Thank your's Moaid
  6. moaid

How to catch rare pokemon.

Ok people now days many people asking me how ?? how do you catch a rare pokemon ur very luck,,, so today i will tell u how there is few steps if u follow u will sucsses first of all you need an luck meadlion now follow those step's 1: Clear ur heart to the pokemon make him feel that u rly...
  7. moaid

Nostalgia rec

Hello everyone Nostalgia IS now recurring for more player's level 80+ are welcome english speaking known player's as scammers/hackers/ bad repletion are not welcome.. if anyone in guild member refusing u as member in Nostalgia ur not welcome. msg the players named down to join if ur...
  8. moaid

this should be changed ?

i belive this also should be changed cuz this is not tibia. this is pokemon XD thanks your's The Legendry Moaid
  9. moaid

A suggest helpfull vote poli

Hello admins , gm's also tutors and finaly players i have litter sgggestion helpfull for player's and its needed here since this is not tibia. welll screen shot to make it easier to understand ok everyone see this bottom use in your self so my suggest is this should be changed to ( use...
  10. moaid

enjoy and no complan please

ok this happend yestrday :P and this today ;p
  11. moaid

admins read this please.

Dear koob and alba and jano ofc nino to there is an asshole with name Matules he scammed my friend poke's i asked him to give it back he refused u guys i will hack him if he didnt give the pokes back and i hope u dont mind :) and if u guys mind than log in his account and give the pokes back...
  12. moaid

Tel us

i wanna see how many person are bored At this moment
  13. moaid

Wtf is wrong with u pepols!!

fucking idiots its islam xmas now and nobody told me happy xmas moaid wtf ?! idiot's thank u anyway ..!..\ HAPPY XMAS TO MY SELF
  14. moaid

read this please

kkkkkk im just trolling <3
  15. moaid

New idea for pokemons savety

Hello pa admins I have a vere well idea to save player's from getting there pokes stolen from houses etc. My idea is to do a something like /magmar,80,lock so when player read on the pokemon you see magamar 80 its locked to a player moaid now when i brrow that poke to a person and he steal...
  16. moaid

Dear Pa Admmins

Dear pa customer support << epic anyway koob - alba - nino - jano alot of pepols are Insutling my Relgion None of you do shit's when i report IF anyone insulted my relgion 1 more time i will deal with him by my way Thanks 17:30 Captain Assrape [87]: if they allow me to change poke names 17:30...
  17. moaid

alba dissituin about magmar nerf

Hello everyone here im complain about alba gona nerf magmar from my side i think if she want to nerf magmar so she have to nerf larpas snorlax Lapras killed Dragonite 2 hit's Snorlax killed hitmonolee level 100 Lee is figher snorlax is normal ??? SO if u nerfed magmar u have to nerf them all...
  18. moaid

For jahn ( anwar momo )

Jahn ( anwar momo ) want's to say something FEEL FREE TO TALK MAN
  19. moaid

pa is online

Dear pa player's PA is online download the new client and enjoy oh link's = hack find ur link noob's XD Pa , king regard's
  20. moaid

Hello here

I want everyone to vote who is ur best God Here we go poll THREAD u can vote for two example koob - jano koob - alba koob -nino jano - alba jano - nino nino - alba or koob jano nino alba
Back