Welcome!

Search results

1. Stigma

Allow free players access to dead map areas or remake those areas

Hi Currently the map in the game is really big that there are so many dead areas, places no one goes like Squirtle island, bird island, bulbasaur island, ice islands even laguna/zard valley (except for elders) in Kanto that its rare to se ppl there Johto and the island near ascorbia got...
  2. Stigma

Experience buff to self caught pokemons

With the release of the new area and new pokes with it I think It would be a fair move to add a buff for exp gain to self caught pokes, with this ppl would be more encouraged to catch their own pokes instead of buying It could be the same as that game where your character gets experience buff if...
  3. Stigma

Promote Team Hunts, create respawns exclusively for it

When was the last time someone saw a group of people hunting together? specially a group of considerably level I often see parties of 2 hunting together, but sadly its often to level a low level poke sharing experience As of today, theres few respawns where people of low levels and up to around...
  4. Stigma

Tweak Quest of the Elements AKA 100 Quest

Hello there Theres a quest we all know of how problematic it is to complete, specially if a miracle got you to help someone to complete it, the quest of the elements Dont get me wrong, the quest in paper is perfect, coordination and teamwork needed plus the recent increase of spawn made it...
  5. Stigma

@the person that designed new Mantine's sprite

From the deep of my heart I want to tell you that.. ..I hate you, I really mean it This post aint a joke and should be discussed, preferebly topics about our savior and god Mantine and its story about those old days when it was attacked by a cheesy designer that weakened its amazing splashy...
  6. Stigma

Limit Cloned Island Access

This idea came to my mind mostly because the really bad experience I had on C island. As a normal player I decided to take my chances and spend some cash going there in hope to make some cash or at least, have some fun sadly none of both happened The idea practically is to limit the access to...
  7. Stigma

[Buy] Tangela 100+

Looking for a Tangela 100+, not higher than 120 If it has frenzy plant as tm its a big plus
  8. Stigma

Unjustified ban by Anderzenho~

So I was in scythers and 2 kiddos arrived startd to insult blah blah after a while they started to say that Ill get a ban for blocking spawn <- lol so like 20min later anderzenho msg me asking to stop blocking, once again I wonder, blocking what? He called me man twice got mad told him im a...
  9. Stigma

Ditto hits nothing with electric attacks

Recently got a Ditto and went to fish, when I transform it into a electric poke like voltorb or Magneton its electric attacks hits 0 or at least 90% of the time, only managed to hit with twice in like 20 pokes I dont know if its with all electric pokes but on these 2 it doesnt work While...
  10. Stigma

About Pidgeot

Hi everyone Recently I evolved my Pidgeotto into Pidgeot and after some tests and hunts I came to the conclusion that its pretty much a Pidgeotto with a bit more HP and around 100-200 more damage in all its attacks, comparin it to a fearow of lvl 50 it has similar damage and almost the same HP I...
  11. Stigma

1000 UBs at Dratinis

Just wanted to share my awesome luck pic says it all
  12. Stigma

Stuck after vip days ended

Sooo well my ingame name is Pekabo, yesterday i was at ice islands and logged out, now my vip days ended and im here, since i cant use teleport nor surf to get out so practically im stuck server is pearl btw
  13. Stigma

any way to get sexual harassment punished?

Well my in-game nick is Pekabo and during the last hour I been at charizards getting up my level then 2 guys showed up and started to ks well i dont really care about that cuz I was doing decent exp with them However they started to say stuff and im really offended with the kind of stuff they...
  14. Stigma

Gz Pa! a corrupt tutor

So I was at kabutos triying to catch one until Rodo Arrived and started to kill Kabutops stairthoping using Kabuto stair, he tells me not to ks yea sure like if he was first, then I tell him to shut up dumb u are the one ks and he gives me a notation for offensive statement and tells me he will...
  15. Stigma

Spawn Blocker in Kabuto [Pearl]

Im not sure if its the right place to post but theres a guy name Maroo whos blocking Kabuto spawn .. I cant psot images so theres the link to the pic one w missing ww.img217.imageshack.us/i/dibujoum.jpg
Back