Welcome!

Search results

1. Maritos

Loot rebalance changelog

Kanto Bulbasaur -increased chance of bags of pollen -increased chance of pair of leaves -increased max amount and chance of seeds Ivysaur -increased chance of bags of pollen -increased max amount and chance of seeds -increased chance of meadow plates -increased chance of toxic plates Venusaur...
  2. Maritos

Loot rebalance

As some players from Pearl may have noticed, many pokemons got their loots changed since the last server restart. Diamond will have it as soon as it gets restarted too. It took us longer than we expected to finish, but we hope you all enjoy it. I will post the full changelog later, but just to...
  3. Maritos

Flint's prices

Hello PA players. Flint's prices undergone some changes. The changes will be available with a server restart (or if the NPCs get reloaded, though this is less likely). New prices list 10 hd earth plate flame plate splash plate meadow plate stone plate toxic plate zap plate 20 hd fist...
  4. Maritos

Forum leaders page and new rank

Hello people that I don't know PA players! Two changes were made yesterday: Forum leaders page: this longtime bugged page was finally fixed. There, you can find and contact any staff member you may need. It can be accessed here: http://46.105.24.210/showgroups.php. This link is also...
  5. Maritos

Farewell

As you may already see on support page, I quit being a staff member. I just wanna say it was a pleasure to work for this community. It was really worth each minute spent. I won't log ingame a lot anymore, so goodbye to all my friends, hope we get in touch again later. Regards, Maritos PS...
  6. Maritos

[Recovery] Lost pokemon - Willian Rock

Char: Willian Rock World: Diamond Pokemons lost: Tauros, male, no serial (traded for Wartortle long time ago) Arbok, female, serial J-1067 Ditto, genderless, serial D-9172
  7. Maritos

[Guide] How to ignore players permanently

Everyday, we find players thinking that offending is a good solution to solve arguments. For them, we have an option called ignore function. Since private offenses aren't punishable, this option is your best friend against them. This guide will teach you how to permanently ignore those boring...
  8. Maritos

Bug on pvp

You can kill your teammates if you use Crusher Stomp.
  9. Maritos

Elder Charizard's moves

Elder Charizard doesnt have the new moves that Charizard has (Dragon breath and Metal Claw) Maybe it's a good opportunity for Elder Charizard to have its own moveset. Or just copied from current Charizard.
  10. Maritos

Shadows

Known bugs of passive Shadows: Sing works in Misdreavus' clones While Misdreavus is dueling, players outside the duel can kill the shadows Wild pokemons target the player while Misdreavus is using Shadows Misdreavus can go inside a wall while casting Shadows
  11. Maritos

Giga drain quest

Questlog doesnt appear as complete for some players that took the reward
  12. Maritos

Luan and Luana

You can enter while riding the motorbike, but inside it you cant leave the motorbike Also, change saffari for safari
  13. Maritos

Cliff Edge quest door

Quest is lv 100 now, but the door still marks it as 80 (though you cant open the chest if you are 100-)
  14. Maritos

Quest of the elements' exit

There are 2 bugs here: 1- The door doesn't open for those who finished the quest 2- The stairs lead to a trapped place I suggest removing the stairs and adding a teleport, which will lead to outside, to this position: You see a sandstone tile. Position: [X: 4154] [Y: 3047] [Z: 7].
  15. Maritos

Fearow Wing

Add Fearow Wing to sell at npc Gaby. Nobody buys it, currently. You see 7 Fearow's wings. ItemID: [8844].
  16. Maritos

Cotton balls

Cotton balls cant be sold on Armando. When you click Ok, nothing happens
  17. Maritos

Floating Pineco

Pokes on Happiness island can respaw on the air above npc Mary
  18. Maritos

box2 questlog

Change "sandbags" for "bags of sand"
  19. Maritos

Marill and Azumarill

Marill has Dig ability, while Azumarill doesn't.
  20. Maritos

Items typos

When a poke drops iron plate or earth plate, it has the "a" article instead of "an". Not sure about insect plate
Back