2. Maritos

Loot rebalance

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/rare
  3. Maritos

xD msg a GM, I'm not one anymore

xD msg a GM, I'm not one anymore
  4. Maritos

Loot rebalance

No, I won't provide the changes for cloneds and those 3, try by yourself =D It already dropped it, but the chance was minimal compared to crystal onix's tail
  5. Maritos

Loot rebalance changelog

Houndour -added fire essences and fire potions Houndoom -added fire essences and fire potions -increased chance of ruby pendants -increased chance of dread plates -increased chance of flame plates Kingdra -increased max amount and chance of water gems -increased max amount and chance of water...
  6. Maritos

Loot rebalance changelog

Johto Chikorita -added seeds -increased chance of chikorita leaves Bayleef -added seeds -increased chance of bags of pollen -increased chance of meadow plates Meganium -added seeds -increased max amount and chance of bags of pollen -increased chance of emerald pendants -increased chance of...
  7. Maritos

Loot rebalance changelog

Weepinbell -added amethyst pendants -increased max amount and chance of seeds -increased chance of pair of leaves -increased chance of bags of pollen -increased chance of meadow plates -increased chance of toxic plates Victreebel -added amethyst pendants and emerald pendants -increased max...
  8. Maritos

Loot rebalance changelog

Kanto Bulbasaur -increased chance of bags of pollen -increased chance of pair of leaves -increased max amount and chance of seeds Ivysaur -increased chance of bags of pollen -increased max amount and chance of seeds -increased chance of meadow plates -increased chance of toxic plates Venusaur...
  9. Maritos

Loot rebalance

As some players from Pearl may have noticed, many pokemons got their loots changed since the last server restart. Diamond will have it as soon as it gets restarted too. It took us longer than we expected to finish, but we hope you all enjoy it. I will post the full changelog later, but just to...
  10. Maritos

Happy Birthday Andyrax / CM Dracarys !!!

Happy birthday Andy! Keep being this awesome person that you are!
  11. Maritos

Update 3.2.3 FPS drop

This isn't a big issue but, on the bottom right corner of the client, the version is still 3.0, shouldn't that change as well?
  12. Maritos

Trade system

I dont understand why so much butthurt, Tibia's market is a great idea and works fine (except for some scams, which you need to pay attention). But if an unique market for PA is being done, it's better then instead of coping.
  13. Maritos

Bye.

Actually yes. One of the attractive points of PA was the low computer requirements to play it. It's not a surprise to me that now many players are incapable of playing.
  14. Maritos

Nem sabia que tava com lag Nem posso fazer nada ;/

Nem sabia que tava com lag Nem posso fazer nada ;/
  15. Maritos

\/ You disabled visitor messages, genius. Ask a GM.

\/ You disabled visitor messages, genius. Ask a GM.
  16. Maritos

Upcoming updates

Shingeki no Kyojin's Forest of Giant Trees. Well done sirs.
  17. Maritos

Pelo mesmo motivo que seu perfil é rosa

Pelo mesmo motivo que seu perfil é rosa
  18. Maritos

I need a little help guys...

Press Fn+F10 to get to the BIOS. The default for notebook's keyboards is that when you press the F1~F12 keys, they have other functions than the traditional ones. What the guy said above of disabling will simply switch the Fn key (like when you press Caps lock to make uppercase letters), to make...
  19. Maritos

Spoderman's Goodbye.

Wit greit pauer kams greit respunsabiliti It takes courage to step back and assume new responsabilities. I wish you good luck in your choice!
  20. Maritos

Flint's prices

Merchant Psy - 4hd Gaby - 8hd I will take a look into it with the rest of the team, thanks.
Back