Welcome!

Search results

1. Khan

TV system..

Why just why? Well people didn't use the old TV system back when it was way better. Not needing to log out to watch. No anonymity etc. But now I guess nobody uses it?
  2. Khan

Servers offline for update

We are now testing our servers with the new update, it should take between 1 to 3 hours max. Be patient, the halloween event will come after that along with our new client and our new update. I'll post info about halloween event when that happens.
  3. Khan

Halloween Event 2013, Sunday 10 to Tuesday 12

How will the event work? This event is different compared to our previous Halloween events, instead of camping one place and constantly killing halloween pokemon in order to get points. We've decided to use a different approach. In this halloween event you do missions forming words by killing...
  4. Khan

Halloween Event delayed until next weekend

We are working hard to make halloween event along with our next update, which will contain new quest, new pokemon and our new client. We thought it would be best to finish what we are working on right now than to launch unfinished update for you guys. We're sorry for the delay and hope you...
  5. Khan

Our next client, post your suggestions here! (No discussion)

First read: Our next client Post your suggestions on what we can add for our next client, what should be improved etc. This can contain for example Music/sound suggestions, shader suggestions, improvements on the actual client (quest suggestions and rebalance suggestions do not belong here)...
  6. Khan

Our next client

This is our biggest priority right now. The next upcoming client is completely customizable we can do pretty much anything with this client! All the windows you see in these pictures can be moved anywhere on the screen. Cooldown bar has been improved, now you can directly click on the...
  7. Khan

Pokemon abilities

I'm gonna be adding new abilities to pokemon, but to do that I need your help the community. Since rebalance update due to TS being out of synch with live servers, many pokemon lost their old abilities. This thread has two goals: 1. To get back the old abilities, you will need to report here...
  8. Khan

Upcoming updates

Improved sprites: Pokemon Remakes: Some effects were replaced for improved ones Also you will be able to map click on mini-map to move automatically in water while surfing. Special thanks to Takashi on the above. We're also working on improving fishing and sniff ability. And many more...
  9. Khan

Mandarin Island

Mandarin island is now live at Diamond and Pearl. It comes with three new cities Mandarin City, Trovitopolis & Old village, along with some new quests! Note: only for Premium players Credits: Nino and Takashi
  10. Khan

Rebalance changelog

Doom desire got now 2s stun. All burn and poison conditions got nerfed. Now they all hit 10x50. Added TM Hydropump to Kingdra's tm learnset. Added TM Shadow storm to Murkrow's tm learnset. Added TM Reflect to Togetic's tm learnset. Electrode's speed was nerfed by half. Note: We will not...
  11. Khan

Changing your side - Pokemon Palace

Simple idea.. Allow the option of changing your side (can only change once per month). Option 1. Cost XX diamonds per change. Option 2. Cost XXX daily points. If cost XX diamonds, you can change sides at NPC sir Eko. If cost XXX daily points, you can change sides at NPC of daily. Changing...
  12. Khan

Ultra rod.. More like Ultra fail rod.

Super rod is even worse, because you can fish even 1st evolution pokemon with it. Please do something about this. Lower the frequency of fails to both super rod and ultra rod. Just to give you an idea. I fished at giga drain quest with a friend that also have 90+ fishing. I managed to get...
  13. Khan

Fighter Arena

Hello PA community, I'm working with the admins on making this quest. Here's what I've come up with. First the NPC will ask you for some tasks like kill X fighting pokemon. Then you gotta bring him some items. After that you can do the Fighter Arena. In there you will face: Aipom, Primeape...
  14. Khan

[Buy] TM33 Reflect

Pay pure cash. Msg me in forum or in-game if you have one.
  15. Khan

PvP Tournament channel

They say a picture can say a thousand words.. Enough said. PvP tournament channel! All the information from PvP tournaments including (automatic tournament system) should be in that channel. Except the actual broadcast messages of course.
  16. Khan

Promotion quest - What type of boosts do you want?

Hello PA Community, I'm currently helping jano/nino with ideas for promotion quest. I have made this thread in order to hear your opinion on what kind of boosts (promotion) you think should be added. It's possible to add how many promotion ranks you think is necessary and it's possible to...
  17. Khan

About Training Grounds

God why.. such an awesome spawn when leveling low lvl pokemon, and you're forced to actually level a n00b char in order to do the quest, plus you can only stay there until lvl 75? This spawn is better than even 100+ spawns. Where's logic? I think the lvl cap should be removed, to give other...
  18. Khan

About NPC Edward

I propse a rebalance on the prices of NPC edward. As you can see the only price you can get for any TM is 300 hd. Even though certain TM's are 10 times better than the other TM's. This makes no sense at all because for instance TM attract is worthless (nobody will buy it for 300 hd). Now I do...
  19. Khan

Allow players to change the order of your pokemon's TM

Make a new NPC or use a current NPC like Sir Eko. To allow players to change the TM order of your pokemon. For example most of my pokemon that have TM reflect are at TM1 (F12) hotkey. While a few other pokemon have it on TM2 (SHIFT+F1) this makes it a pain in the ass to remember what poke...
  20. Khan

Brick break bugs compilation.

Currently I have found 3 bugs with brick break (TM) - haven't got a heracross to test the actual cd. 1. If you use a cd after the 2nd hit of brick break the last damage of brick break will be the same as the cd you used before. So if you use a cd that hits very high dmg the last hit of brick...
Back