Welcome!

Search results

1. Blez

Blez's Mapping Works.

[B}Note to Moderators and Global Moderators:[/B] Please don't delete, I have now placed this thread in "Chat/Spam" for the simple reason that its Spam, and has nothing to do with Pokemon Adventures, And maybe it could bring some livelihood to the forum, wither it be (off topic on the server), i...
  2. Blez

Blez's dream last night..

Waking up in a room so unfamiliar, people screaming bloody murder, only thing I could of was run to the closet, but why not the window? Instincts I guess.. next thing I can remember 2 large bodies scurry into my darkened room and slammed the wooden entrance behind them. I could hear the breating...
  3. Blez

Promotions

Idea: Promotions Author: Blez Basically at level 100, you have the chance to either stay a 'Pokemon Trainer' or you can quest to become a 'Pokemon Master'. In becoming a Pokemon Master, you have the choice to train under a specific type, wither it be Water type Pokemon, or Fire type Pokemon...
  4. Blez

Blez [Life Thread] // Diamond

Welcome to my Life Thread
  5. Blez

[EVENT] July sparks once again!

Make 1 NPC in every world that will sell fireworks for 10 HD, once used it will have 1 of the following effects each time used. Summon an Electric type Pokemon for Sparking Fireworks Yellow spark effect Summon a Fire type Pokemon for Blazing Fireworks Red spark effect Summon a Water type...
  6. Blez

Blez is back

Blez is back for the long run ;)
  7. Blez

Bye

Bye to all here, too much conflict from the PA Team and PG Team, just going to leave it at that. don't want to stir up anything from both companies.
  8. Blez

Merry Christmas Pokemon Adventures

I know it's early, a few days early but i won't be here on Christmas. I'll be with relatives. So Merry Christmas. @Jano,
  9. Blez

Guild [Impulse] Recruiting New Members 30+

PM me if you would like to join.
  10. Blez

Blez's Store

Weepinbell (Weepinbell's [20][M] Pokeball. Position: [X: 3866] [Y: 3283] [Z: 7].) Price (Your Offer). Splash Plate (23:53 You see a splash plate. Position: [X: 3866] [Y: 3283] [Z: 7].) Price (Your Offer). No Trades have been made yet.
  11. Blez

Blez's Suggestion Thread

(NPC) Bike Mechanic [whatever name], -- you can purchase a tune-up on your bicycle ("10" Hundred Dollar), gives 20 speed to your character's speed while using the bicycle. Client Sided (Hotkey buttons, placeable on the sidebar [Right-Side, near your Pokemon portrait], with the cooldown number...
  12. Blez

Blez Lifethread (Original Blez).

Hey sense I had to create a new account, because people got on my old information to play the game and pretend to be me.. I'm not that cool but whatever floats your boat. I recently created a new account. Character Name -- Blez Level -- 11 World -- Diamond (As always..) Advanced to level 11...
  13. Blez

Blez's Mapping Pieces

Just thought i would post these for other members to check them out. Enjoy [CENTER]Tranchulas RME Unfinished (Soon to be an Undead Spawn). Reapers (An old piece done for Evora). Behemoths (Ignore the black hole, Mountain walls down there.. Not accessible).
  14. Blez

Blez's Lifethread

Hey, once starting back up again guess I'll start showing some later ;)
  15. Blez

Hey Guys

Im back starting a new character pm me for the name, want it to be a secret, my old user blez got spammed to shit whenever i logged in :/ kinda bugged me alot. anyway nice to be back and start up being active again. old faces know, new don't
  16. Blez

Count to 10 (FOLLOW THE RULES OR DON'T POST)

Count to 10 then start over. No Double (+) Posting. Player Scores (Will add the names of everyone who posted and add a tally of who gets to say "10". ;))) dgoken -- |
  17. Blez

Missed Me ??

hey guys i'm back, i'v been inactive for the past 2 weeks, been mapping for a while, but rme messed up. so i'll delay my project for some time and decided some come back for a few months, maybe longer.
  18. Blez

WHOS THAT POKEMON!

19. Blez

Guten Tag

Guten Tag alle hier im Forum pokemon Abenteuer.
  20. Blez

Get to know your fellow members.

Show a picture of yourself talking with an amazing girl.
Back