Welcome!

Search results

1. Lipezin

[Support] Shiny Dash is bugged

Hi you all, hope you are ok. Could you please fix Shiny Rapidash bugs? Firstly when you mount it, it changes to the normal rapidash sprite, and secondly in the picture of the pokemon it is the normal form as well. Both are very frustrating. Thanks.
  2. Lipezin

Crafting Magearna Quest

Hello guys, I am here today to share an idea I had, which would make Magearna rare to get, but definitely possible and interesting. Find it in steps right bellow: 1 - there would be an Item named Sleeping Magearna. 2 - This item would be crafted collecting all the 4 parts of Magearna(Robotic...
  3. Lipezin

Floatzel

Hi, hope you guys are well. The change I will suggest here isn’t a big deal, but would help a lot. I understand floatzel has a good combo already with batom pass and aqua ring, so we don’t touch that, but could you exchange the move “scald” for a move like “bite” or even “thief”? That makes...
  4. Lipezin

Realistic spawns

Don’t take me wrong, spawns have a good amount of pokes, which is good, what I would like to suggest on this post is a bit different(and would take a really hard work) it is not very exciting to look in the whole continent for a pokemon and after that you discover that the pokemon is not in its...
  5. Lipezin

EXP when catching

We all know catching is the most exciting moment of the game, no feelings are better than that green light, imagine that with a good amount of exp haha. Basically, what I am suggesting is, a system that gives you a amount of exp when you catch a pokemon for the first time, of course as hard the...
Back