1. A

[Sell] Poipole(Lower evo of Naganadel) Auction

300K Termilion
  2. A

Topic for small issues

Missing protection zone in heahea pkmn center
  3. A

Sell cloned togekiss

Im selling my Cloned Togekiss[130][M] ab. Super Luck : Reflect PM me in game with ur offert: Termilion Or put ur offert here
  4. A

Buy ability urge

Buy held Ability Urge 750K NEG. in game -> Termilion - Modem
  5. A

Dragons

-Increased damage to dragon type moves, even if the poke wasnt dragon -Increased HP to all dragons
  6. A

Cloyster

Take a look to this proposal P - Iron Defense M1 - Hailstorm M2 - Aqua Jet --> M2 - Ice Shard M3 - Surf M4 - Icicle Spear --> M4 - Aqua Blast M5 - Aurora Beam M6 - Tri Attack M7 - Life Dew M8 - Whirlpool --> M8 - Razor Shell M9 - Water Tornado M10 - Blizzard
  7. A

cd's won't load after use revives

Hello I dont know if its some kind of bug or just happen to me, but after use revives on my pokes sometimes the moves cds wont recover and that hadnt occurred before last changelog 🤔
  8. A

Galarian Damrmanitian Auction

5K Termilion
  9. A

Alolan Marowak

are those moves ok? ps: cant change image size
  10. A

Exeggutor / Alolan Exeggutor

Hi! Could you add Blink to Exeggutor normal form and remove Teleport to alolan form? The last one cause looses psychic type. Maybe add ride instead Thanks
  11. A

Players' memes

12. A

Selling collection

45k C Parasect
  13. A

M Rod Quest

but were not in the middle of the quest, were at the end! please help us
  14. A

M Rod Quest

Were just killed meowth robot when u guys suddenly close the server D: why u don't advice before? Our chars are: Litle Rainbow Termilion Draagneel Blaze Lothbrok
  15. A

Double Team

Please change the sprite of cloned crobat when using Double Team
  16. A

Exeggutor

Hi Can you add TM bullet seed to Exeggutor(Normal form) learnset instead of Petal Blizzard? and also, Can you replace TM Tri Attatck for Secret Power? Thanks!
  17. A

Haunter

Why wild Haunter has poison moves when attack, but in the Pokedex or when you catch, they don't exist? it's some kind of bug?
Back