Welcome!

Search results

1. M

[Recovery] Lost helds.

Hello, today from character named Henry I threw items (shiny charm, amulet coin, fire orb, roto exp points) on the floor in my house 17:47 You see an open door. It belongs to house 'Lilycove #1063'. Young Dablju owns this house. Position: {x = 5647, y = 7033, z = 7}, I lost them in rollback, help
  2. M

Unoficcial changes in rules

- u can push people without any punishment whole day
  3. M

Pushing on Meowths

Player with nickname "Guitjj" is pushing me on meowths for like 30 minutes, I tried to get help but there was no GM online: btw when i reported it on help i only got mute from Xo Dolphy, thanks u're pro
  4. M

poksy rozdaje

.kropka
  5. M

Wycich/Sylwanek - the hardest adventure ever [LT]

Hi again! My name is Wycich Rasista and with my brother called Sylwan Parcelnik, we're starting probably the hardest adventure in history of this game! Why "the hardest"? We're able to exp only pokes caught by us, we can't use market for buying, but we can buy items like TMs or helds (give us...
  6. M

[Complaint] Flanders, it's not the end.

Flanders, why u closed my thread? U're scared? Why u're intimidate my friends with bans? Stop abusing your power! I broke the rules? What about Domini Thei, wishing death for people is normal thing? Logging off people to let them lose moxie is normal thing? Talking about bans, notations and...
  7. M

[Complaint] The worst CM in PAdventures history

Hello, it's me, your favourite racist in game - Michal Glus, known also as a Michal "The Toxic One" Glus or "Racist Glus", "Latin Kings' hater" today I was exping in azalea on my favourite respawn, and then one player wished the death for me as u see on the screen: I reported it three times...
  8. M

Who's better trainer? Final fight!

As in the title, in this poll u can vote for better trainer in your opinion, Olimeczek vs Skies. Olimeczek is the best steel trainer in pokemon world (but he doesn't have every steel pokemon btw), he defeated 2 opponents with his magnezone, he's also recognizing himself as the best pokemon...
  9. M

Misfit [LT]

Hello, welcome to the newest LT in forum my dear PA community, I'll post my achievements from our lovely game specially for you. Hope you'll enjoy this thread. I started in Celadon City with (of course) diamond account, 10lvl, some cash and 4 pokemons. Chimchar, Turtwig and Natu can be...
Back