Welcome!

Search results

1. Seanse

Gastrodon

Shellos m3 - Aqua Bolt - Level 12 Gastrodon (evolves lvl 50) m7 - Aqua Bolt - Level 53
  2. Seanse

[Recovery] Lost Pokemon

Lost my Jellicent :( Last time used few hours ago Male, lvl 83, TM water pulse ability water absorb Nick: Seanse World: Diamond
  3. Seanse

Gardevoir

I think Gardevoir is a pretty good pokemon with a good fairy/psychic moveset but when anyone thinks about a fairy/psychic pokemon only Mr Mime comes in mind tho My suggestion is just add Calm Mind back on her moveset (passive) Actually Ralts and Kirlia have calm mind as passive and Gardevoir...
  4. Seanse

Evolving Eevee

Hello, I'm new player and recently got an Eevee and I really want to evolve it to Leafeon but pokedex only says "near to moss rock" but I can't find it Btw, I'm thinking of catching another one to have a Vaporeon, is he any good or what water types should I have? Thanks!
  5. Seanse

Some doubts about game and pokemon - new player

Hi Im new in this game and I need some advices to have a good start I read almost all the tutorials from here and it seens ok to lvl up from 10 to 50 but I'm afraid of leveling the wrong or not worth it pokemon and waste my time.. Actually can someone help telling me the bests and worth it...
Back