Welcome!

Search results

1. M

Shiny Gallade

This pokemon has a very special set of movements, so special that it makes it extraordinary or perhaps exaggerated. but why? Well, I'll show you his set of movements m1 mega punch m2 future sight m3 fling m4 close combat m5 thief m6 thunder punch m7 false swipe m8 stored power m9 future...
  2. M

Gogoat

I would like to suggest some changes to this pokemon, for what reason? In the last rebalancing they did, this did not benefit him at all without mentioning the bug, well I want to propose that only 1 or 2 movements be changed which I hope they take into account. this is your current move list m1...
  3. M

Snorlax

Regarding this pokemon, it is very good maybe too much, many would agree on this, it seems to me that 19k of life for a pokemon that heals totally and also can learn reflex, it is too much but it does not end here since with its gluttony ability can get 45% more life. So it seems exaggerated, so...
  4. M

Runerigus

current movements: m1 will o wisp m2 stampede m3 body press m4 mean look m5 spirit strike m6 sand tomb m7 skill swap m8 earthquake m9 shadow claw m10 destiny bond His set of movements are fine except for one, skill swap. Why? It does not give the pokemon an advantage, on the contrary, it...
Back