2. M

Birthday Promotion / Christmas Battle Pass and Higher Rates

there is the possibility of shiny
  3. M

Doubt about Pokemons allowed in tournament

kartana, pheromosa?
  4. M

Doubt about Pokemons allowed in tournament

toxapess,alcreamie, galarian darmanitan-rapidash, y rapidash normal, altaria?
  5. M

Shiny Gallade

the arrogance of your sarcasm shows the strength of your argument
  6. M

Shiny Gallade

In response to your very sarcastical question, in fact, let's see "brother" tell me how much life point does alomomola have? Well, if you don't know, here I tell you, it has 20k, it doesn't have a strong daze like fling, it doesn't have thief, its weaknesses are weak enough, it doesn't learn...
  7. M

Shiny Gallade

It is not well designed as you say, it is very exaggerated. why? Let's see, I'll explain it to you like babies, it has very strong dark fling movements that paralyzes and stuns you since it cannot exert any movement, it also has thief, a dark movement that hits you and steals your held, this is...
  8. M

Shiny Gallade

It's not about whether they kick my ass or not, it's about good pokemos with good swinging, but you don't know about that since you only know how to insult from what I see, and you're right we're not in 2012, and by people like you who defend the indefensible, many leave this game because it is...
  9. M

Shiny Gallade

It will not be an argument for you, and if many are cured through false swipe but there is no other that has false swipe and thief without mentioning the fling, none that is not dark, what you just said is not a valid argument to counteract what What do I say, in fact let me tell you that, a...
  10. M

Shiny Gallade

This pokemon has a very special set of movements, so special that it makes it extraordinary or perhaps exaggerated. but why? Well, I'll show you his set of movements m1 mega punch m2 future sight m3 fling m4 close combat m5 thief m6 thunder punch m7 false swipe m8 stored power m9 future...
  11. M

Gogoat

I would like to suggest some changes to this pokemon, for what reason? In the last rebalancing they did, this did not benefit him at all without mentioning the bug, well I want to propose that only 1 or 2 movements be changed which I hope they take into account. this is your current move list m1...
  12. M

Runerigus

I don't think wish is the right move for this pokemon, the best option would be bewicht
  13. M

Snorlax

So are you trying to say that 19k life is normal and that a fighting type pokemon can kill it? let me tell you that you are wrong, why? Snorlas learns reflex adding that it can restore its health completely without any restriction, we would be talking about more than 40k of life including its...
  14. M

Snorlax

Regarding this pokemon, it is very good maybe too much, many would agree on this, it seems to me that 19k of life for a pokemon that heals totally and also can learn reflex, it is too much but it does not end here since with its gluttony ability can get 45% more life. So it seems exaggerated, so...
  15. M

Runerigus

current movements: m1 will o wisp m2 stampede m3 body press m4 mean look m5 spirit strike m6 sand tomb m7 skill swap m8 earthquake m9 shadow claw m10 destiny bond His set of movements are fine except for one, skill swap. Why? It does not give the pokemon an advantage, on the contrary, it...
  16. M

Halloween Tournament!

marlboro- diamond
  17. M

Mudsdale

Debería tener novedades de otro tipo ya que es mucho de tierra,un pequeño arreglo le vendría bien
Back