Welcome!

Search results

1. P

Valentine Treasure Hunter Contest 2023

EddxKiller Nisha Void Server. Diamond
  2. P

Letter to Santa Claus - Contest 2022

Hello Santa… It's me! Little. I apologize for missing me for 3 years, but a lot has happened, if you allow me I want to be able to tell you something before I ask you what I want for Christmas. I lived with my coach, we used to be very close but I lost my coach 2 years ago due to the disease...
  3. P

@New Bosses System - Not talking about hit and %

is a good suggestion munchlaxdab
  4. P

[Support] missing letter

good afternoon, reviewing the cards that I have added in the game album I realize that a rare Card ** disappeared and I have no idea what it would be, which in the image I show that I already had the 40 rare cards ** and that I also received the achievement for getting them. Please if you can...
  5. P

[Recovery] daily login missing

good people, on Tuesday 09/28/21 the Tm infestation (TMcase7) and the gold coin disappeared, this happened when the server crashed unexpectedly. I made the report with the tutor Royal who took a screenshot of my report and then asked me to do my report through this channel. Greetings, waiting...
  6. P

my first search achievement

#Catch 501 charmanderok chillumbreon
  7. P

We go back to the hunt munchlaxdab #SecondStoneX2
  8. P

possible bug Catch Shiny Typhlosion

friend play 3 days without sleep taking 600balls and another character who played 2 hours a day and with 280 / 300balls catches it, it may be luck there, but that you keep trying or others catch it with the same amount and your nothing, and continues to increase the balls that is not normal for...
  9. P

possible bug Catch Shiny Typhlosion

Hello good night first of all, I would ask if you can see if I have a problem with my character since unfortunately I see it very badly the amount of pokeballs that I carry at the moment. omit to say that it is luck or that I have bad luck, because this no longer works with luck I see or feel...
  10. P

Happy ending Hello everyone, greetings munchlaxdab Another catch, I have come to split my daily searches, I did not win anything in the lottery but here is my Prize :magihype: good luck to everyone in their Catch and level and ships I'm the fucking master haha charmanderok
  11. P

I managed to open 15 eggs, Bug

hello???
  12. P

I managed to open 15 eggs, Bug

Hello Friends, greetings. Help me please, I was bugged by the achievement of opening 15 eggs. comes out in achievements that were already completed, but did not receive the reward. but I think the problem may have been this: https://prnt.sc/105uq69 but after those I ended up having 3 more...
  13. P

sad I did not know how to upload the image I have it in discord, it is a cut in the same cut xd OhGodNo
  14. P

Third MegaStone This is pure luck, but all is welcome
  15. P

Second MegaStone
  16. P

Every wakefulness, sleepless nights, every damn second invested here was worth it.. s2 after almost 7 months ..
  17. P

[Ban Appeal] Are you kidding?

The punishment should be a little more than what was given, you do not need to be high lvl to take into account what should not be done, at least in these respaw there are characters who strive to do it and be able to catch it, and there are many players who He does not like to do ks and if they...
  18. P

I want to report xo kingos for insult and racism

what's happening here? here certainly my friend is offended by what he says: (cocho) which that word is something very obstinate on the part of a game that speaks to him or says that way, of course for you it is easy to say that it is not racism but There you can see what it means and if you...
  19. P

Random Christmas Tournament

Eddxkiller Diamond
Back