Welcome!

Search results

1. P

Rakquu - Thief

Be carefull! That player is thief on platinum server. Don't add him to guild and don't even talk with it
  2. P

[Ban Appeal] 72 Hours Ban

Nick: Trizuu World: Platinum Day: 16.02 Time: 72 Hour I've been walking and hunting meowths for several days. I sat on one respaw for over 50 hours. By the way, jail was given to me on the same respawn. Around 7:30 I went to get some food. I bundled 3 whip buttons that kept clicking and just...
  3. P

EV's & IV's System. (New idea)

Hello! I was thinking of expecting pokemon up to 130. Most pokemonów that will be stuck on 130 is put aside, or used mostly only for pvp. And how to spice up pokemons with additional statistics? IV's which were randomly assigned to a pokemon after being caught. And EV's that the pokemon could...
  4. P

[Buy] Razor FANG!

I want to buy Razor Fang! My nick: Pokelolek! Write me in game or comments! I can offert 8k. Or accept your :)!
  5. P

Gligar

Hi Admins! I have some suggestion about Gligar move set for now.. This pokemon is only for give it to kate cuz u can't exp this... Of course, I know that every pokemon can be trained to get higher level. But in the case of Gligar, exp is monotonous and very, very long and boring. I am asking for...
  6. P

Rework for Gligar PLS

Hi Admins! I have some suggestion about Gligar move set for now.. This pokemon is only for give it to kate cuz u can't exp this... Of course, I know that every pokemon can be trained to get higher level. But in the case of Gligar, exp is monotonous and very, very long and boring. I am asking for...
  7. P

Garchomp and Fly skill

Hello! I writing this post about Garchomp in the new Pokemon series : Ultra Adventures. Garchomp can fly in the new series. It is fresh update on this pokemon, cuz this pokemon can't fly in earlier versions. I think u should give Fly in Pokemon Skills in Padventures. Enjoy! :)
  8. P

Last 7 days of Holidays

Maybe Catch x2 Or somethink for next weekend? Last event in Holidays? Very Pls From Players :)
  9. P

Sasuke Outfit

Dear Admins! In the game we have alot of Naruto Outfits. Orochimaru and some else. I write this cuz i want see Sasuke Outfit. If its possible. Its the best character of Naruto :). Really Pls Add this outfit if its possible. I love this character! :) Thanks and i wait for answar
  10. P

[Recovery] I lost my pokes in market locker.

With last bug with market i lost my pokes: Its Mismagius 107, Vanillish 67, Charizard 104 Nick: Pokelolek World: Diamond
Back