Welcome!

Search results

1. Acrobata

Please do something for Linoone, for God's sake...

But then you won't do anything with this miserable Pokemon? In other words, not even with God's blessing can he fight well, he's a disaster
  2. Acrobata

Please do something for Linoone, for God's sake...

Hello everyone, here again Acrobata, I want to invite you to see this dirty moveset: I would like to know if they could change this disgusting moveset that Linoone has, because for God's sake, this pokemon is not capable of beating even my grandmother in a wheelchair. Maybe giving it back some...
  3. Acrobata

Christmas event 2018

Of course, there are times when they don't clarify the rules and they take away the reward for doing the event with multiple accounts in which they did not clarify such thing.. Think for yourself always, dude
  4. Acrobata

Christmas event 2018

Let me see if I understood, then I can do the event with the three characters in my account? Or with multiple accounts too?
  5. Acrobata

[Support] Another pokemon lost jeje

It is my poke !!
  6. Acrobata

[Support] Another pokemon lost jeje

like my previous staraptor, I just remembered that I lost my Noivern, lvl 80-90 I don't remember, ab infiltrator (the only one that has hehe) tms draco meteor & chip away thanks xd
  7. Acrobata

[Support] Pokemon lost

Yep, that is my staraptor
  8. Acrobata

[Support] Pokemon lost

maybe in the server restart one of my pokemon was lost, I can't find it anywhere ... Staraptor 110 w addon halloween ab: intimidate TMS u turn & last resort
  9. Acrobata

Funny trade offers

"If nobody hates you, it is because you're nobody" I'm doing well :P Fuck.. bad that is the envy :*
  10. Acrobata

Funny trade offers

"who are you"? haha 14:33 Demz [G]: so nice to see acrobata losing Hater #1
  11. Acrobata

Funny trade offers

Well.. I bought one in 85k and I sold it back in 100k, I guess your Chatot can clean my house and make food and that's why it's worth xd. Only you had bad luck, pathetic :P
  12. Acrobata

[Ban Appeal] Deleteo

Se le subió un poquito al Reisen ya jaja xd
  13. Acrobata

Lickilicky

bump :P
  14. Acrobata

Lickilicky

@Sonrics (Zelricks) Check this.
  15. Acrobata

[Complaint] Fossil resurrection

If you have a Ghost Pokemon in your team, the time doesn't work.
  16. Acrobata

[Recovery] Lost pokemon

Rantes, player of platinum, lost the following pokemon in rollback: Vaniluxe lvl 106 male Ability: Ice Body in ultraball Abomasnow lvl 94 male Ability: Soundproof in ultraball I hope you can help him :)
  17. Acrobata

Global Duel Tournament 18/08

Acrobata Platinum
  18. Acrobata

Global Tournament 2018

Acrobata Platinum
  19. Acrobata

Our Plans for 2018

You are still bad in duel, Celnoob :D
Back