Welcome!

Search results

1. Isablue

[Recovery] Bizourinho trainer (Diamond)

This player says that he had them on the market, but got them back because he went to the wormhole, after the DC and the rollback, he found himself at the PVP without the pokemon. I post the pokemon that he lost: cloned charizard 117 M ultra ball, ability blaze, tms 33 e 08 phione 89 /tm feint...
  2. Isablue

[Recovery] My account was robbed

Dear Padventures Staff, Today I logged in into my account and found out that I had been robbed and all my pokemon are missing, and I was wondering if you could help me recovering my pokemon. I will patiently wait for your answer. I remain at your service. Kind regards, Melinut
  3. Isablue

Alolan Raichu

I would like to suggest to change some moves from alolan raichu Current move: Psyshock>>>> passive Electroball>>>>Electroball Charge>>>>>>Charge Confusion>>>>Confusion Psychic>>>>>>Charm Role Play>>>>>Role Play Thunder bolt>>>Thunder Bolt Surge Surfer>>>Focus Punch Electric Storm>>Electric...
  4. Isablue

Carracosta

Can you add ice beam to carracosta's moveset? Conkeldurr has a similar moveset(block, sleep talk formula move, paralyze) and can learn a second stun via tm
  5. Isablue

[Recovery] I lost my pokemon ¯\_(^-^)_/¯

I lost my pokemon ¯\_(^-^)_/¯ I lost this pokemon, i don't remember all the details, but i'll try to put everything i remember: Shuckle: lvl 111, tms: rock polish and giga drain, glutonny illumise: lvl 88, no tms, prankster Zebstrika: lvl 130, tms: reflect and feint, motor drive, male Emboar...
  6. Isablue

[Buy] Melinut's shop

Hello guys. I'm buying a malamar with no tms or with rain dance and ability Infiltrator Comment here your offer or send a msg on platinum to Melinut
  7. Isablue

Chip Away

Could you review the damage made by chip away since some pokes deal so much and some others don't, 11:01 Your Lopunny deals 356 damage to an Absol. 11:01 Your Lopunny deals 359 damage to an Absol. 10:54 Your Whimsicott deals 355 damage to an Absol. 10:54 Your Whimsicott deals 355 damage to an...
  8. Isablue

[Recovery] Lost pokemon

Character: Loneliness World: platinum Ludicolo 130, own tempo, rock smash and hydropump, used today Umbreon 130, inner focus, shadow storm and last resort, used today
  9. Isablue

Hydreigon

Current moveset New moveset Scary face Scary face Crunch Spite Dragon wave Dragon wave Sweet scent Dragon rush Faint attack Dragon tail Fling Thief* Punishment Punishment Outrage Outrage Dragon breath Hyper voice Payback Payback Passive: dragon rage...
  10. Isablue

Assist

Cooldown for assist is 40 seg, can it be change to a similar formula of mimic, I mean copying the movement and also its cooldown?
  11. Isablue

Heat crash

I would like to suggest to change heat crash's formula for star spin one (just the first part) like in the anime, making it just a one-target move: Minute 4:21 to 4:25 Or change its formula for the seismic toss' one like in the original game
  12. Isablue

Teleport

Sincerely, the moment you introduced this movement, I was expecting something else. According to bulbapedia in one of its description, one can read "A move for fleeing from battle". The previous phrase would or would not take you to a conclusion which is: teleport should have had king's shield's...
  13. Isablue

Gardevoir

A friend and I were talking about gardevoir's moveset 'cause she became really week, even agaisn't a dual-typed dragon pokemon. Here is the moveset we're proposing Psyshock>>>>> stored power imprison>>>>>Imprison Moon blast>>>Moon blast Future sight>>>Future sight fairy startdust>>fairy...
  14. Isablue

Flareon

According to bulbapedia Flareon learns Echoed voice, can this tm added to flareon's tmset?
  15. Isablue

Grass whistle

Can you check grass whistle? It is still ignoring reflect and protection, or at least smeargle's grass whistle. Thank you
  16. Isablue

Melinut

SELL BIG HOUSE IN VERMILLION You can send me a message with your offer in game to the following characters: Melinut andNour
  17. Isablue

Melinut's LT

Hello guys, I just wanted to welcome you to my new Lifethread As you'll realize, my main character used to be Isa-blue
  18. Isablue

Test room

Is there any possibility of adding mega pokemon and, such as a crazy idea, legendary pokemon to test room? I'm sorry if the thread is on the wrong toppic, but i didn't know where to post it
  19. Isablue

Login problem

Every time i try to log in, it appears the following message "only players with client version 10.0.5 allowed" but the updater doesn't update, so what can i do?
  20. Isablue

About national channels and their rules

Many times players have been told to not ask for items on national channels but if we search among the rules there isn't any rule that forbids to do it. There are rules about behaivour, spamm, trade or even about caps, but , as I said before, there isn't anyone about asking for items (as a...
Back