Welcome!

Search results

1. Nymeria

bug client

per haps we should buy a MacBook Pro 13 to play padventures now. Cuzz its higly advanced graphics and stuff xD
  2. Nymeria

bug client

After The update my fps was 180-200... Now is 18 Since ive been working too much, and was on vacation with my family i simply didnt repórted about myself. Jefferson is Now retired cuzz He cant plz with a PC that should be enough tô play pad, and i cant play, Just check daycecare lol Idk Just...
  3. Nymeria

bug client

Aga or Jano, can you plz check this matter? Its been 5 days since Jefferson posted this bug, and he still cant log in. He have been an active player for the past 10 years, and out of the blue cant log in anymore. It seems like no one cares enough to answer... Even if you guys doenst know how...
  4. Nymeria

bug client

Plz someone look into this
  5. Nymeria

Dragons

HP boost ain't fixing properly the matter of why dragons sucks. As I said and was totally ignored ( forever alone ) the real issue is the base dmg of dragons. Again, as I said, I suggest to u guys to create moves that hits over the current dmg base, so like gba, dragons could hit harder thant it...
  6. Nymeria

Dragons

I think that my suggestion is the less complicated, mentioned by players. The 1.25 I can't see a big diff to make normal and dragon type great. Don't forget about normal plz. Ppl only use normal to play safe on ghost spawns... All of them are pretty much useless... And for those whom doenst...
  7. Nymeria

Dragons

I agree on dmg buff. But I don't agree with the suggestion made. Honestly, to me, the answer to dragon type is tht it needs protection and ref to survive big spawns, cuzz poke tibia mechanics to exp. Some moves on gba hits more than the current base used on pad. GBA USES 0-100 to do dmg, some...
  8. Nymeria

Double Team

Hello, its me again. Id like to oppen for discussion TM071 Double Team, cuzz is a unique and such a beautifull spell and it seems like people doesnt really appreciate it. Now that rebalance team ( Sting) really listen to community and give points when they disagree, id like to see opinions...
  9. Nymeria

Kartana

i forgot about metalic noise on my suggestion, i was going to change it for Forest Curse.
  10. Nymeria

Kartana

oh dam. Master sting is online reading my thread... #prayforacc
  11. Nymeria

Kartana

tried not to suggest changes that would make it a lot of extractions, and not to long moves. tho shift gear, and grassy are both tms longer and learnable, dont think that ppl with Kartana would choose them as tm to add
  12. Nymeria

Kartana

Hello, its me again. Oppening for discussion this moveset. Hope u see it with oppen mind. Gz on recent balance, keep on the nice work. So, ill make some suggestions on Kartana's moveset, may be help you guys on another pokemon. Reason: Good poke tho short attacks and no defense ( ref...
  13. Nymeria

Sableye

true! and new psy spawns have fairy pokes, or psy pokes with fairy moves, so it could have detect back again. His aoe moves are too short, you cant properly hit the pokes, his type is good for psy and ghost right? most psys stays away from him. ghosts stuns like hell. plz see this with a...
  14. Nymeria

Cloyster

Cloyster is finally good. Stop making suggestions on him, move to another poke. He's very good, cheap to add tms, protection, surf, good aoe...
  15. Nymeria

Alolan Raichu

Bumpty humpty dumpty
  16. Nymeria

Pokemon Skills

Mining to Nihilego Find Hole to Pikachu family - rats lives in holes
  17. Nymeria

Heavy Balls

Dear Diary, today is day #347 and people are still bumping this thread.
  18. Nymeria

Alolan Raichu

Hello there! I'd like kindly ask you guys to add Alolan Raichu to Dream's Ball list. It's a psy poke that have Heal Status Condition. ps:didnt know where to post, if its on wrong session, move plz love :*
  19. Nymeria

Arcanine

heat wave gave a nice balance. gz to me arca is fine now
  20. Nymeria

world change

LoL Kkkkkkkkkkkkk Mega pertinente
Back