What's new

Welcome!

bug client

Reaction score
I noticed that when I open the client in the folder, a notepad (padclient) appears with the following message:

Padventures Client 1.0 rev 0 (devel) started at Jan 15 2023 13:20:41
ERROR: loading texture with size 3551x4067 failed, the maximum size allowed by the graphics card is 2048x2048,to prevent crashes the texture will be displayed as a blank texture

Nymeria

Reaction score
Aga or Jano, can you plz check this matter?
Its been 5 days since Jefferson posted this bug, and he still cant log in.
He have been an active player for the past 10 years, and out of the blue cant log in anymore.

It seems like no one cares enough to answer...
Even if you guys doenst know how to solve, just answer the thred for Christ sake.

gornik

Reaction score
he tried to change the resolution for lower values?
IF i open game is download a game ! and if is 4/4 download come to 87 % and open list to write number and password! and i CAN'T LOG IN!!! put on serwer again client complited! ! with this download !

Lord Sqnik

Gamemasters
Staff member
Reaction score
IF i open game is download a game ! and if is 4/4 download come to 87 % and open list to write number and password! and i CAN'T LOG IN!!! put on serwer again client complited! ! with this download !
Look in padclient.txt what errors show after you try login. Copy and paste here.
Try delete all files from client and download and install again?
and dont write to Tutors about GMs have players in deep ass, bcs we help as we can...

Last edited:

gornik

Reaction score
Exiting application..
Padventures Client 1.0 rev 0 (devel) started at Jan 22 2023 13:49:28
Exiting application..
Padventures Client 1.0 rev 0 (devel) started at Jan 22 2023 13:50:02
Exiting application..
Padventures Client 1.0 rev 0 (devel) started at Jan 23 2023 20:13:14
Exiting application..
Padventures Client 1.0 rev 0 (devel) started at Jan 23 2023 20:18:34
ERROR: protected lua call failed: LUA ERROR:

gornik

Reaction score
I have a solution - you need to change the screen resolution on the computer then restart the PC and log in again, enter the password and login, select automatic login and you should log in to the game~! then you can turn off the game, change the resolution and restart the game... it worked for me!!! if don't work you must change values if you wonna to play the game... and it work.

Nymeria

Reaction score
After The update my fps was 180-200... Now is 18
Since ive been working too much, and was on vacation with my family i simply didnt repórted about myself.
Jefferson is Now retired cuzz He cant plz with a PC that should be enough tô play pad, and i cant play, Just check daycecare lol
Idk Just saying.
I bought New dac, gonna do daily login and retire again.
It was real fun get back and play again for this past 3 months.
Thanks xexy for trying at least.
Cya

Nymeria

Reaction score
per haps we should buy a MacBook Pro 13 to play padventures now.
Cuzz its higly advanced graphics and stuff
xD

JesusACL

Reaction score
Terminé mi pase de batalla en mi cuenta secundaria llamada "Julioo" y no me dieron la box que da a nivel 45 ya lo reporte en el juego y me dijeron que lo hiciera aquí para que revisaran mi caso:)
Mundo Diamante
PD: Estaré activo en mi cuenta principal llamada Wolfkzy igual en diamante

Last edited:

luker

Reaction score
todavia no arreglan el bug ?? o no hay alguna solucion yo tengo mucho con ese bug de que nisiquiera conecta como en el video y la verdad es lo unico que juego xdddd

luker

Reaction score
Tengo window 7 de 32 bits deverian sacar cliente para cada version de windows antes funcionaba con mucho lag pero ahora ni logro entrar en mi pc y tampoco hay apk para android si hubiera lo jugara en el celular ;(

Back