Welcome!

Search results

1. K

inappropriate insult

When they insult your mother it is priceless, please give corresponding punishment to this player who got angry Prodigy PLATINUM
  2. K

vote

Hello players, as it was announced we decided to move tournament to tomorrow 14/01 at 20:00 GMT+1, remember to be earlier to pick your pokemon etc. @here any possibility of voting on the day of the tournament since more than one organized this day to be able to participate in it In my opinion...
  3. K

[Support] Daily task

Kaito Diamonds Today I finished a task and received -5 ball :(
  4. K

Rebalance damage tm 176

Hello, I realized that this movement tm Natural Gif does not have an effect on another occasion. I realized that the mega pinsir launched that attack and using reflet did not cause any damage and now in the test rooms the same thing happens to me with a cloned blastoise either deal damage with...
  5. K

Change warter stone

< change old form please Water Stone
  6. K

[Support] achievements fails

Phione winner in raid Dogs Alola Skiddo Shedinja Evee Evolves I caught all 3 cloned eeves Inqui quest I recently opened two inqui boxes but the one I did with the ash account I didn't count I have many archivements that have not been told to me and I need...
  7. K

Lost Life Orb.

On March 23, he is carrying out the Alola trials, as you can see in the image, I had my smart candy and my life orb, which the next day I realized that my life orb was no longer there and I checked everything and I did not speak to the tutor of platinum Matador kempes in which he told me upload...
  8. K

Loot Bad

it is assumed that the best loot goes to the first 5 characters but what I have seen on several occasions is that it does not As you can see in the image, the first place won a bad tm that should have touched him from character 6 downwards and the third did not Ash ketpshups Platino
  9. K

[Recovery] Lost Life Orb

Español El día de ayer estaba haciendo mallow trial y vi mi life orb hoy voy a matar megas y no lo encontré por ningún lado se desapareció English yesterday I was doing mallow trial and I saw my life orb today I'm going to kill megas and I couldn't find it anywhere it disappeared Ash...
  10. K

Staff Platinum

There are already two events in platinum that I have not been able to participate and staff steps aside First in the car event I enter with water and I am number 14 then I wait and wait and I check nothing with water and I was not registered and now in this event I cannot participate...
  11. K

Delete

I want to recover my account since it is accused of something that is not since the Cm do not respond to me By Shazz Diamond
  12. K

Insult

this Hidir guy insults mother
  13. K

Baned

Ash Ketpshup Platinum why they banned me?
  14. K

massive insults

this player insults me apart pulls out the mother
  15. K

Donation

I still haven't received my donation that I made on April 10, 2020 Ash Ketpshup Platinum
  16. K

Task Absol

English Good 8 thousand absol are too much for that task TM 73 Feint since the respaw is 1 every 4 and 6 min compared to other tasks that are completed in a week I ask consciously to lower it a little 5 thousand absol Spanish bueno 8 mil absol son demaciados para ese task TM 73 Feint ya que...
  17. K

aegislash moves

ENGLISH Good afternoon I digress doubt by the movements of aegislash. Why the other new pokemones have expansive attacks and aegislash not because aegislash being poke metal greatly affects the phantom attacks and because the shield of the king is not as the protection and doublade I can not...
  18. K

Delete ash ketpshup platinum

that give me delete my account in platinum ash ketpshup not done anything wrong and always keep to the rules I demand an explanation
  19. K

Delete ash ketpshup platinum

that give me delete my account in platinum ash ketpshup not done anything wrong and always keep to the rules I demand an explanation
Back