Welcome!

Search results

1. J

Azalea Town - Workshop

I swear we did not steal anything, it was this caterpie who did us this favor. :rolleyes: Bug description: Apparently there is a chance of this happening if the caterpie moves to a particular side as soon as it reappears. And these stools can be moved by any Pokémon, especially the psychic...
  2. J

Easter Pidgey

Apparently, the Natural Gift movement does not work on this pokémon. I tested only with my Victreebel, I do not know if any other could work, and even then it is not too much to worry about. Just wanted to inform.
  3. J

Wild Mankeys

It's been a long time since I realized that, but it was not that bad. Apparently, wild Mankeys can use Fire Punch and contact moves even if they are far from the target. Besides, the front of him is kind of weird. :6: I do not know if this is intentional, but sometimes it happens to other wild...
  4. J

Wrong or Missing information on PokeDex

1. Pure Bug-type Pokémon - Missing: Fighting resistance Kanto: Caterpie and Metapod. Hoenn: Wurmple, Cascoon and Silcoon. Sinnoh: Kricketot and Kicketune. It was not possible to check the others, since I do not have them registered in pokedex and I don't even know if they exist...
  5. J

Cacnea

Well, maybe for a lvl 30 pokemon it needs some tweaking. Current Moveset: m1 - Absorb - 10s - Level 30 m2 - Poison Sting - 10s - Level 30 m3 - Energy Ball - 10s - Level 30 m4 - Grass Knot - 10s - Level 35 m5 - Seed Bomb - 10s - Level 32 I suggest adding one of these moves or even both: Sand...
  6. J

Client Updater

I downloaded the latest version of the game (10.5.2) on the website, but it does not have the updater. When I open the game(sometimes it crash), I see this message: "Could not run updater. Make sure it is available to ensure client updates." Are the updates only made by the updater or have...
  7. J

[Support] Suggestion for new Sprite and possible bug

Well, for the Sprite I think the Pokemon "Parasect" should be something like this: And the bug is ditto can't transform in Nidoran F or M (Nidorino and Nidorina worked for me): The error is "Sorry, you cannot transform in this creature." I do not know if I can post something like that...
Back