Welcome!

Search results

1. Nepugia

Nepu's Cheap Shiny Pokemons Auction

[CLOSED]
  2. Nepugia

Hold Back

Move Hold Back is not working at all in duels, tested it only with Tsareena and Masquerain, and it doesn't work, it doesn't use it and it doesn't go on cooldown either.
  3. Nepugia

Memorable Pictures (& Memes)

Rules are simple, post some screenshots of moments that you think are memorable or mean something to you, they can also be funny screenshots. I'll start: always remember Surfing pokes leaked say no to bullying
  4. Nepugia

Nepu's New TMs for Drampa's Learnset (Normal/Shiny)

TL;DR: Please add Water Pulse, Roar, Sleep Talk, Defog, Super Power, Echoed Voice, Last Resort and Pound to TM learnset of Drampa and Shiny Drampa Since the Third alola island will be released Soon™, and Drampa with it, I thought I could make this post. Drampa's TM learnset is varied but...
  5. Nepugia

Nepu™ Zoroark's Illusion

Nepu™ Zoroark's Illusion Zoroark's Ability in the game is almost completely useless, it's not good for level and it's just good for trolling in duels. My idea to make this ability better would be for it to work like a sort of Prankster, with your own party's pokemons. It would copy the...
  6. Nepugia

Nepu™ Ampharos Rebalance

Nepu™ Ampharos Rebalance Ampharos is a lovely pokemon, and a favorite for a lot of people (hi inko), but deep down we all know its moveset is not that good, having a lot of conflicts in general with what it's useful for. For that, I have this rebalance suggestion, which would give a real...
Back