What's new

Welcome!

Memorable Pictures (& Memes)

Nepugia

Reaction score
Rules are simple, post some screenshots of moments that you think are memorable or mean something to you, they can also be funny screenshots.

I'll start:

always remember

Dpcd2Nx.png

Surfing pokes leaked

IKsldcY.png

22Giql1.png

qtfxfCr.png

say no to bullying
Zj0mZFZ.png

Last edited:

Judgetx

Reaction score
After a while I decided to explore some more dangerous areas of Hoenn, close to Fortree to be a bit accurate...
"Just imagine the feeling of having to wait to get back to that region again"

I was agitated with so many pokémon attacking me and so much of revives and potions that I spent, so I decided to go to pvp to rest a little.
"I was AFK for a while until I died for an EXPLOSION."

So I went back there to see what had happened (yes, I went to Hoenn again). To my surprise, as soon as I stepped outside the protection zone an strong pokémon appeared and I did not even have time to react.
"Let's just skip the part that I had to wait until I could go to Hoenn again and again..."

At the end of the day I went to Slateport quietly, until I resolved to go to the market to buy some basic items and:
There would be an invasion, and only then did I pay attention.
SOMETING IS COMING TO SLATEPORT! :45::64:

2jg02o3.png

I clearly did not have much luck that day, and the rest you already know what happened:

280p7aa.jpg

This could all be avoided if I had become a resident of some town of Hoenn...

Since I was just strolling around, I did not find it necessary to do that. (Honestly I forgot, as I always do :26:)

Last edited:

Elias Walker

Reaction score
Damn, I wish I still had pictures like when I evolved a Krabby to Kingler in Cinnabar on Beta Test Server, it was really remarkable for me.

Nice thread btw, nostalgic as f...

chaaps

Reaction score

Attachments

• papoi.jpg
    papoi.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Back