Welcome!

Search results

1. KaCtoos

Szanowni Maniacy. [LT]

Jano: Server off in 60 minutes Me: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  2. KaCtoos

Letter to Santa Claus - Contest

Hello Dear Santa, I’m not sure if you still remember me, as I didn’t write to you for a while. However, in this year I decided to send this letter, as I really wanted to share my story with you (although it’s pretty selfish out of me, right?). As you may remember, the last time I was writing...
  3. KaCtoos

Easter Donation Promotion 30/03 - 04/04

I guess that you'll get an answer for that question if only you'll take a look on his user name and the name of the one of the Sub-Forum from the "General Discussion" section.
  4. KaCtoos

Porygon-Z

Well, I get your point since I heard many complains that "Porygon-Z is actually worse then Porygon 2". Haven't ever used any of them, so can't really tell if it true, but if so many people saying that it is, then propably something is not working properly. Still, I disagree with idea about...
  5. KaCtoos

Sandslash

For a looong time I haven't seen anyone that consider Sandslash as excellent for leveling. xd It's, at least in my opinion then, pretty average for it, because Earthshock and Sand Tomb aren't doing too much. Earthquake of course is pretty great for it but it's not enought for proper hunting in...
  6. KaCtoos

Venomoth

Wait, as far as I could seen, when you enter with Pokemon and let it just stay, the Alakazams are all around it in the range of Infestation, so I don't get why it eventually "would not solve the range problem". Also, I still don't see a reason why every Pokemon, that has Bug in it's type...
  7. KaCtoos

[Sell] Selling Shiny Flygon

Actual best offer edited, so refreshing and bumping.
  8. KaCtoos

Thanks, but I'm not interested in fake balls. :l
  9. KaCtoos

Thanks for your reply! It's pretty nice offer, but as you can see in updated First post, the best offer I had was 600k + Cloned Sandslash, what is, at least in my opinion, better for me then yours. There isn't actually any b.o since I denied offer from the buyer for now, and he decided to give...
  10. KaCtoos

Hello! I would like to announce that I would like to sell my recently catched: You see a rocket ball. Shiny Flygon [88][F] Ability: Levitate I'm going to look for b.o for some days, so feel free to post your offers here or PM me in game (Kaktoos - Diamond). I obviously prefer higher amount of...
  11. KaCtoos

Problem with loggin in after restart

Hello! After recent restart I found that it is impossible to log into game on some characters for some players. Weird is that me and my friend could log on our noob characters from noob accounts, still we couldn't do it on Main Accounts. The games is still showing: Whatever I do. I actually...
  12. KaCtoos

Autoloot remake

I doubt that you wanted to spend more than ~21 000 00 000 years to drop such amount of water gems. xd
  13. KaCtoos

Autoloot remake

Already asked for it, Jano said "not now". .!sad
  14. KaCtoos

Autoloot remake

And what do you want to improve? Clicking "Withdraw" button? I mean, I have no idea what do you want to improve here to be honest.
  15. KaCtoos

Elder Khormes

As far as I know, the last Elder Charizard on regular server (Diamond/Pearl ) was caught in November, still, I'm not sure if there was any Red Gyarados or Crystal Onix catch later.
  16. KaCtoos

Pokemons which from 40 to 80 level

Well, to be honest I kinda agree, that most of the 2nd forms of 3 staged Pokemon are not only not good to exp, but that it is just pain in the ass to do it. New of them still seems kinda increased comparing to the old ones, f.e Pignite or Dewott comparing with Charmeleon or Wartortle. Still...
  17. KaCtoos

Autoloot

Autoloot system shouldn't be enabled yet, that's why it is not working. It's not bugged but just enabled by a mistake, still, there is a chance that it's already counting loot so you won't lose anything that will be looted (but I'm not sure about it). You could also take a look on help channel...
  18. KaCtoos

Rizzie (Matelus)'s LT - I bet you missed me

Let us say that It's exactly what happened. xd
  19. KaCtoos

Rizzie (Matelus)'s LT - I bet you missed me

It was actually first thing I thought about. xd Still, LT is promising and I'll surely back here when you put some new Screenshots. Good Luck
  20. KaCtoos

Szanowni Maniacy. [LT]

~~ Szanowni Maniacy ~~ Beating the Padventures Inquisition Quest. Kyothe: Congratulations you have completed the quest. Thanks for all who helped us!
Back