Welcome!

Search results

1. D

hheeeelloooooooo

i miss you all going to return maybe to padventures soon I got deleted from a different game now AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU <3 you Padventure staff!!!! -Derpyderpz
  2. D

Remove Elemental Quest - NOBODY LIKES IT

I'm fairly certain at this point that whoever designed the elemental quest (lvl 100 quest) was either the mastermind behind the Saw movies, or some kind of similar cruel being. It is the absolute worst and most frustrating quest I've ever seen in any game ever (and I played Tibia for 15 years)...
  3. D

Impressions Of A New Player - Please Read and comment

Impressions of a new player (yes, I wrote this when Pearl was down and I was bored xD) Hello Padventures. Some of you know me already, while some of you probably have no clue who I am. My name is Alex, and my character in game is Derpy Derpz. Some of you probably know me as 'that gringo' from...
  4. D

Why are we doooowwwn :3

What's up gameworld closed? What happened? :o
  5. D

[Recovery] I beg for the mercy of the Gods of Padventures :3

Hello guys xD This is primarily directed towards Zertrox and Jano, I am not sure how to reach them other than by making a thread here because I don't have an account any more. As some of you guys know, I was removed from the game about 8 days ago for my behaviour. I'm not exactly sure what my...
Back