Welcome!

Search results

1. B

Cya

Well the forum is alwats dead, nobody is in contact, the makers dont make posts saying some advancement so its really boring waiting and dont knowing where is the dte or at least knowing if they are advacing soething sooo fuck you all going to add some premmy to my tibia account :) and play a...
  2. B

pumasshoes

ve a una pinche tienda de tenis aki no estes escribiendo esas mamadas
  3. B

POkemon adventures fecha estimada

Alguien sabe cual vendria siendo la fecha estimada para q salga pokemon adventures?
  4. B

Advancement

i think the forum is a little bit dead so, i think it will be great if we can so some advancements of the game like new screenshots, videos, or new stuf that you guys are planing to add =)
  5. B

Walking in PA

I was wondering, will your lvl in PA gonna influence in your speed walking?
  6. B

I think this is a GREAT idea for pvp in game

Well i got an idea for the Pokemon Advetures creators so i hope they like it Lots of us play PO br and we know its extremly enoying that other people kill your pokemons, and its very frustating that you cant do anything at all so i got this idea, like some tibia ots you can choose if you want...
  7. B

Pokemon Trading

So the pokemons and the character will be ganing experiencie since lvling up right?? so what lvl are going to be the wild pokemons?? if i have a diglet lvl 40 and i want to sell it, to the person who i sell it it will stay in lvl 40?? are we going to need to lvl up each pokemon to have lvl or...
Back