Welcome!

Search results

1. A

[Recovery] Hm... help for one player

Hello. One guy was ask me about put post because he didnt know how do it. he told he lost milotic last time. Nick: Devills/lovaaa. Help for him found it please.
  2. A

[Recovery] Honchrow

Hello. My nick Saixd. I would like to ask, could you please locate the pokemon? I can't find it in the depot and I don't remember what I did with it, Honchkrow Male "Mestredobcc" , probably 84 lv, but about level i no sure. Without tm. Thx for help.
  3. A

Shiny Thievul > continue

Hello sting. You told: rejected you are suggesting 2nd stun in moveset since he already have taunt and hes fine the way he is (quick guard reduces dmg by half while still having one of the highest ammount of health out of all pokemons) >>> About this quick guart, if this good in your opinion...
  4. A

Shiny Thievul

Shiny Thievul Passive: Secret Power m1-After You, m2-Night Slash, m3-Quick Guard >>> Fling m4-Feint, m5-Taunt, m6-Foul Play, m7-Thief, m8-Fake Tears, m9-Lash Out, m10- Snarl Suggest replace quick guard horrible move for a good stun, fling. Shiny and normal version have almost same...
  5. A

[Recovery] i cant found

Hello, i cant found one poke. But i no remember level. Farfeth'd (normal) with air preassure, i think male, but maybe my bad, because i was no use it long time. can you help locate it? please. Saixd, diamond
  6. A

[Recovery] Lost pokes

Hello. Help please, I can't found some pokes.:-ultra ball.Shuppet [17][F] "Knightmare"Ability: Cursed Body -ultra ball.Liepard [74][M] "Mmarvim"Ability: Prankster -pokeball.Scizor [130][M] "Zyleta"Ability...
  7. A

[Recovery] i no found

Hi, i have a problem. I no found hawlucha (60+ i think) and alola marowak 80 lv. I do not remember what I did with them, but I do not remember selling them. Can you ask me to check if they died during the crash or did I lose them? Please help. p.s.: Btw, i would give a gastrodont check? He was...
  8. A

[Complaint] hm....

Hi, i no found my absol (clean, no tms), check i please. Sorry for the problem. Saixd, diamond
  9. A

[Complaint] Hm... i no idea

Hello. Can you check where I got 5 k? because I have one 5 k out of selling scarmory. but I'm not sure where I got the second 5 k. Can you check it? because I do not know if it was a mistake or did I have it and did not see it? 00:45 53 this thousand dollars were automatically stacked. I was...
  10. A

[Recovery] btw...

But onix in czapek depo this no my onix. I add rare candys for czapek onix because was need help in mission and i no found my onix . You check where my onix please.
  11. A

[Recovery] pokes

Hi, i have a problem, i no found 3 pokes. serperior w tm petal blizzard and bullet seed. Alakazam 100+ lv onix 100+ lv. check it please Saixd - Diamond
  12. A

[Recovery] hm...

HI, I can not find a pokemon. Can you check it? If it's my bad, I'm sorry. Magmortar 130 in lava plume. Please, check it, because i no found it .
  13. A

[Ban Appeal] Hm... help for colegue

Hi, my colegue have a problem and he asked me to paste his post. "Uzumakii [29]: my account was recently removed due to the use of a jackpot clicker I would like to ask you to restore my account, I regret my action and I did not know that the clicker is considered to be a prom that will never...
  14. A

[Recovery] I forgot part 2

Hi, i forgot next poke. I no found it. But i no sure tm in golem. Golem 125 or 130(?) w tm sandstorm and eq(?) Mightyna 103 or 107 lv(?) w pursuit check it please Saixd diamond
  15. A

[Recovery] poke forgot

Hi, i forgot 1 poke. I no found mr mime 130 lv w thunder and thunder bolt. Last use 29 july (29.07). Check it and help please. Saixd Diamond
  16. A

[Recovery] pokes

Hi, i no found 2 pokes. help me and check it? please.... Blaziken 125 w lava plume+ fire pledge (I bought him (10 august) and didn't release.) Lucario 130 w brick+ doom desire (i was last use 2 August (?) ) Check it please
  17. A

[Recovery] sorry wnen put this post 2 x but i no see this when try add

Hi, colegue no have account in forum, that i msg this post. Two days ago, my friend said he lost some pokemon after the server crash. Nick: Bollos pokemons: Flygon 85 lv (male) tm sandstorm Vanilluxe 98 lv (male) Cryogonal 125 lv (female) tm ice beam Mightyena 101 lv (female) Glaceon 78 lv...
  18. A

Good idea

You can add for every pokemon the system like in smeargle, with this different, you can only teach pokemon moves from his own type.
  19. A

job

Hi. Why not add the possibility to choose the profession? Coordinator, trainer, etc.? Or the possibility of working? In the poke center, etc?
  20. A

daily ghost

Gengar goes into Hunter's place and because of it I couldn't beat it in Gengar's place so i didn't get point for a Gengar
Back