Welcome!

Search results

1. E

Extra healing for cloned blissey and wigglypuff

Does not* Healarea and healing wish heal the same as normal version
  2. E

That does work on healarea or healing wish, so I’m asking to add bonus to these moves
  3. E

Missing cash

I added a new offer on market (that happened when functions was desactived today), and i picked up all my cash in bag in spite of there was more than the offer i did. You can verify the hour in the next image, Regards. Jackernst
  4. E

Can you add extra healing (10% more) than their normal version? As their moves as cloned pokemon should be boosted and also as healing pokemon, one of their uses is as support, so adding extra healing for cloned version will help them develop better in their main role.
  5. E

Donation promotion 10.07 - 17.07

Please, add it!
  6. E

Donation promotion 10.07 - 17.07

Please!!! Add it.
  7. E

Fishing system remake

Hello, just to ask if you reduced boss token drop rate, seem hard to loot them now from mega swampert and slowbro and i didn't seen any notification about it on changelog.
  8. E

Khormes shop

Acc 800k? At what time can i find you online?
  9. E

Khormes shop

shiny charm price?
  10. E

Wash rotoms disappear

Hello Raissa. I went yesterday to check the respawn but there weren't wash rotom yet. When is the next reset that wash rotom will respawn on giga drain quest again?
  11. E

Buy Cloned Alakazam

Buy Cloned Alakazam Buy Cloned Electrode Buy Cloned Charizard Buy Cloned Arcanine
  12. E

[Sell] Billy Hatake Shop

If I'm not online with that character you can talk with Dragoalexm or Edwand Dann
  13. E

[Sell] Billy Hatake Shop

I'm Darck Main if we talk in Pad would be better :3
  14. E

[Sell] Billy Hatake Shop

hey I'm selling a cloned buzz 104 Are u interesting for?
  15. E

[Sell] Ernest's Store

Refresh
  16. E

[Sell] Ernest's Store

Sell Gardevoir 107 Tm: Tri Attack Tm: Shadow Storm
  17. E

[Sell] Ernest's Store

Sell Cloned Electabuzz 104 Change Suicune Doll Sell Slowking 91 Tm: Psyco Cut Dragoalexm
  18. E

Need help of some GM or Nino

Pliz I can't log in but something I do maybe it's a bug Pliz msg me to Ernest or with darck main World: Pearl
  19. E

Help pliz!!

Something strange happened with my character I need help. Pliz some Gm. I will stay with the character ernest or with darck Main World: Pearl
Back