Welcome!

Search results

1. Matadorkempes

Cloned weezing sprite!!

hi, i just want to report a mistake on weezing sprite, weezing has 2 heads, the left one is bigger than the right one, when weezing turns to the left the biggest head is in front (looking to the left of course) but when weezing turns to right the big head is in front again, that is a mistake of...
  2. Matadorkempes

Matadorkempes & Deathdealerpol (brother) CATCH´S!!!

Matadorkempes & Deathdealerpol (brother) CATCH´S!!! some catchs of me and my brother!! :2:
  3. Matadorkempes

persian

is ugly, please fix the sprite, thank you :D!!
  4. Matadorkempes

Pokemon evolutions

hello PA staff, I just want to make a sugestion with the evolution moment of a pokemon, I think that you can improve, like shinning from the current form of the moment of evolution, until get the evolution form, like the anime, i think all in this game will be thankful with that. regards, and i...
  5. Matadorkempes

TM "PURSUIT" on doble team (scizor)!!

Hi, i am writing because, like other players, want to know if the scizor will be fixed it when it uses the tm "pursui"t on double team, i hope it does, thank you very much for your atentions and i hope an answer as soon as posible XD!
  6. Matadorkempes

TM "PURSUIT" on doble team (scizor)!!

Hi, i am writing because, like other players, want to know if the scizor will be fixed it when it uses the tm "pursui"t on double team, i hope it does, thank you very much for your atentions and i hope an answer as soon as posible XD!
  7. Matadorkempes

My tv module is bugged

hi, i have a problem with my tv module, i cant turn it on, when i bought it i had used it once and i closed it, but, when i tried to use it again, this one cant turn it on again, so i reported to gm zertrox and he said that: it is bugged, and i have to write on forum, so i am doing that XD...
Back