Welcome!

Search results

1. SpinarakMan

How you guys doing?

Hellooooo, the most part of you may not know me, but if there's still someone.. How are you? Just passing by in here. I totally miss u guys :D
  2. SpinarakMan

Our Plans for next few months

I know nobody cares about my opinion but here I am. Woohoo!! I literally LOVE to see that kind of information, you guys are doing an amazing job, please do more upgrades like this!! About Profession System: First, a little question: There's a pokemon related to every profession, are them...
  3. SpinarakMan

Topic for small doubts

Is there a link showing shinies from pad? (I don't want to see their sprites, just want to know how many shinies does actually exists in this game)
  4. SpinarakMan

Pokemon Skills

WOOO SPINARAK'S HEEEEEERE! Remove Teleport from Doublade them xd
  5. SpinarakMan

About this game

Seems great, huh? Diamond server has 400 player capacity (SOLO) Pearl & Platinum 300 each.. There's a lot of players like me, that leave the game and some months later reappear xDD But there's no newcommers.. At least 1 server must be removed :/ Maybe 2.. And also improve it's capacity...
  6. SpinarakMan

Hey, How're u all doing? ♥

Fak u noob <3
  7. SpinarakMan

Fatal Flaw - [LT] ~>Diamond<~

Give my pokes and my money back u noob
  8. SpinarakMan

WickEd [Life Thread] - Platinum

Ye ye ye congratz noobs! I can change the first post if you guys want to <3
  9. SpinarakMan

Happy Birthday me.. lel

Happy birthday you noob! I wish you EVERYTHING you need, you really deserve anything you want "What? It is not today stupid spider" Ye, I know, it's tomorrow (01/21/2017) I won't be online this weekend, see ya! There's a draw made by me <3
  10. SpinarakMan

Spinarakman [LT]

Blee
  11. SpinarakMan

New Intro For PA /o/

Ahhh, i didn't got the point by the first time, so, you want a new song for login screen? This will ALWAYS be the best one:
  12. SpinarakMan

New Intro For PA /o/

That's cool, but I do still prefer Pika Girl! HAHAH!
  13. SpinarakMan

Spinarakman [LT]

Nooo I did not stopped yet! haha!
  14. SpinarakMan

Spinarak's Feedback!

APOSKKPAOS You know, I don't even care about those ppl that thinks like this, anyways, that's something I wanted to explain to everyone, this is a great game, but there's some ppl that think like "lol, just a rebalance update.. pff.." When we both started to play was just 1 update per year...
  15. SpinarakMan

Spinarak's Feedback!

Hello! When I met this game I were thinking that PAdventures was the best pokemon online game in the world.. I met this game because a friend told me that it was just so great, so, I did just started my journey.. Sadly my journey ended 3 days later, the server has closed, someone told me that it...
  16. SpinarakMan

WickEd [Life Thread] - Platinum

I didnt knew you guys still with this thread, if you want to, send me an image to put at first page, I can edit the post to u guys <3
  17. SpinarakMan

Spinarakman [LT]

Dunno why, but I have found an purple box at my depot, then I bought a purple key, and got it: Also, leveled up my Cloned Beedril, since Axew is at Daycare!
  18. SpinarakMan

Spinarakman [LT]

2 images before going to work..
  19. SpinarakMan

Spinarakman [LT]

Almost... UP!
  20. SpinarakMan

Spinarakman [LT]

Blee
Back