Welcome!

Search results

1. Braian Zard

[Recovery] Lost Shiny Charm and items, pokeballs pokeflutes, etc

a while ago I lost several items too, including an ab urge, they said that I had lost that it was not a problem with the game, I hope you have better luck.
  2. Braian Zard

Homophobic insult in the 21st century

alopolicia normal of a nutella generation
  3. Braian Zard

New pokemons

don't expect anything friend, we've already given our ideas and suggestions, now forget about it maybe it will happen or maybe not, now it's up to the staff
  4. Braian Zard

So this is my Farewell

my dear friend, we will miss you, I hope you have all the best in your life and that you can make all your dreams come true, also know that if you need you can count on me and call me whenever you need
  5. Braian Zard

New pokemons

ok at the next event I will take a screenshot for you
  6. Braian Zard

New pokemons

and tell me which respawn in event is not crowded?
  7. Braian Zard

[Ban Appeal] essa

congratulations friend, you lost the help of the only guy who might try to help you
  8. Braian Zard

New pokemons

starmie is one of my favorite pokemons i think he's awesome i would love to see a shiny version
  9. Braian Zard

New pokemons

shiny ponyta, shiny omanyte, shiny staryu, shiny goldeen. they are pokemons that practically no one uses, a shiny version would bring those beautiful pokemons back to the game psyduck would be awesome in a shiny or cloned form, he is one of the most iconic pokemons in the anime and nowadays is...
  10. Braian Zard

New pokemons

it's a shame we can't have shiny kanto, all my favorite pokemons are from kanto sadumbreon
  11. Braian Zard

New pokemons

why can't we have shiny from kanto? I've heard about it but I don't know why
  12. Braian Zard

New pokemons

I honestly would like to see some shiny initials maybe that couldn't evolve and would always stay in their base form, for example, sentrit, ledyba, pichu, natu etc.
  13. Braian Zard

[Complaint] Condenado unfairly

if he's right and he's still stuck, maybe that's the reason for the fear?
  14. Braian Zard

Song of the day

15. Braian Zard

End of (p)adventure

e...e
  16. Braian Zard

[Support] Can't log in

when you stay in the connecting part you cancel and log in your character again, for me it works after a few tries when my character is just connecting Note: I don't know if the problem is the same
  17. Braian Zard

Players rarest catches

18. Braian Zard

Players rarest catches

what is not rare for you can be for him
  19. Braian Zard

Players rarest catches

Back