Welcome!

Search results

1. B

Venusuar

Is possible to add TM Bulled seed to venusaur tm moveset, also its possible to check the move petal blizzard on him coz looks like it hits once or twice it never reach the max hits. If its possible make it better for hunt with some bigger aoe with stun (sleep talk or toxication) replacing sleep...
  2. B

Embargo

Hello i would like to suggest a rebalance on this spell(Embargo), it could be more efective when its used also u need to have a target selected and it doest go to the target it just spit randomly. Maybe a change on the formula will make it usefull Thanks
  3. B

[Donation] Hello i made a mistake with the gift from the donation

Hello, today i donated 30 points and when i wanted to claim my gifts ( for the promotion ) i send my lottery ticket by mistake to my character lvl 10 on diamond its possible the get it on platinium the character is in the same account ofc i didnt look when i claim the gift. Character in...
  4. B

Wigglytuff

Hello all, i would like to suggest to if its possible to make enchoed voice TM 108 tm learnable for wigglytuff or clefable its a normal type pokemon and he had it before the rebalance
  5. B

Bye bye

Im mikkroxipp and i decided to leave this game, thanks to the people who shared his time with me!!!! ILOVEYOU!
  6. B

Mikkroxipp store

sell dusknoir 111 tm 33 wishcash 107 tm 18 BUY AERODACTYL MILOTIC W TMS CHANGE CLONED FLAREON 130 TM 33/08 FOR CLONED ARCANINE W TMS CHANGE CLONED VAPOREON 130 TM 33/46 + CASH FOR CLONED BLASTOISE W TMS OR NOT
  7. B

[Sell] luxray

sell luxray 90m offer here
  8. B

Mikkroxipp store

Sell: Slyveon 92 tm 33/18 (125k) Glaceon 102 tm 01/42 (120k) Cloned Jolteon 123 tm 33/05 (135k) Cloned Vaporeon 130 tm 33/46 (175k) Cloned Flareon 130 tm 33/08 (130k) I can accept aerodactyl for some of them also cloned scizor and cloned dragonite (with tms prefered) Pm me in game: Mikkroxipp...
  9. B

Mikkroxipp store

Sell: Slyveon 92 tm 33/18 (140k) Glaceon 102 tm 01/42 (130k) Cloned Jolteon 123 tm 33/05 (135k) Cloned Vaporeon 130 tm 33/46 (185k) Cloned Flareon 130 tm 33/08 (135k) I can accept aerodactyl for some of them also cloned scizor and cloned dragonite (with tms prefered) Pm me in game: Mikkroxipp...
  10. B

Mikkroxipp's Shop

Welcome to my little shop padventurers! Selling: Golduck 117F With tm 46 Morferno 40F Buying: Leafeon any level With tm 33 (pay pretty good) Glaceon any level Characters: Mikkroxipp (Pearl) Bibistek (Diamond) Enjoy the game!
  11. B

Mikkroxipp's Shop

Welcome to my little shop padventurers! Selling: Golduck 117F With tm 46 Morferno 40F Buying: Leafeon any level With tm 33 (pay pretty good) Glaceon any level Characters: Mikkroxipp (Pearl) Bibistek (Diamond) Enjoy the game!
  12. B

[Buy] Mikkro's shop

BUY: Blaziken 110+ w tms or not Msg: Bibistek (diamond) Mikkroxipp (pearl)
  13. B

Mikkro's shop

SELL: Nothing BUY: Blaziken 110+ with tms Pearl; Mikkroxipp
  14. B

Mikkro's Shop

BUY: Cloned Marowak any lvl Cloned Jolteon any lvl Msg here or ingame: Mikkroxipp (Diamond) Hopsty (Pearl)
  15. B

Mikkro's Shop

BUY: Cloned Marowak any lvl Cloned Jolteon any lvl Msg here or ingame: Mikkroxipp (Diamond) Hopsty (Pearl)
Back