Welcome!

Search results

1. K

[Life Thread] Shintaro Kisaragi.

Witam. Nową postać, Shintaro Kisaragi założyłem 27 marca 2016 roku. Pomysł na bohatera miałem prosty - jako, że Shuuyą wszystkie moje Pokemony łapię w Poke Balle, postanowiłem że tym razem spróbuję sił z Ultra Ballami. Szybko zdecydowałem też jakie Pokemony będą w mojej głównej drużynie. Motywem...
  2. K

Improved items graphics.

Improved graphics. I'm very happy about possibility of comming back to game, therefore I've draw couple of new items (and remakes of existing ones). I think that I'll keep on creating them, since they don't require such a tremondous amount of work as full Pokemon movesets... Help me to decide...
  3. K

New Rhyhorn.

Hello. My friend, Dobry Smoczek, asked me to create new Rhyhorn sprite (I can't really play anymore, but who cares...). Well, so far I've only created one side, but I wanted to post it already to see if you are gonna like it. If I'm gonna get positive response I'll make whole moveset. Kisses...
  4. K

Shuuya Kano's sprites.

So... sometimes, when I get bored, I draw some Pokemon sprites. They aren't masterpieces, but who cares. I decided to create this thread and put them on display. Enjoy. Phantump Castform Shuppet Aaron Pangoro Pancham Litwick Charizard Banette Kingler Bonsly Cherubi Mega...
  5. K

Trade window rearrangement.

Hello there, it's me again. This time I would like to suggest something that will, most probably, make life of new players a lot easier (at least, they won't be forced to use mathematics in the Pokemon's world). I'll explain it by examples, below. Change: Into: Et cetera. Also, if it's...
  6. K

New auto loot feature.

Okay, thanks Sucrilhosforever. But there's still the second idea. Hello. There should be a command, which adds the loot of the selected Pokémon (of course, it shouldn't be a problem if there's two or more Pokémons which drops the same item). It should automatically add all the items that...
  7. K

Shuuya Kano's life.

Hello guys. I've decided to start my own Life Thread. I'm just starting so don't expect it to be awesome or something. I'm adding the screen shots at the chronological order. You may want to click on the preview to see the full image (I've worked pretty hard to make those thumbnails and I hope...
  8. K

New, cute Slowpoke Tail graphic.

So, I've actually looted one of it's tails. And it looked flat and kinda out of place to me. Dissapointed and depressed (actually, I was on verge of crying, since I'm quite sensitive guy) I've decided to do something about it. So, there's my solution, created by using color palette of PA's...
  9. K

Shuuya Kano's shop.

Hello! Please, contact me via forum or ingame private message. My character's nickname is Shuuya Kano. I consider my prices fair, so don't try to haggle. I would like to sell: Nothing at the moment. I'd like to purchase: Nothing at the moment.
Back