Welcome!

Search results

1. B

Boris`s Shop

Sell Meganium With Tm Frenzy Plant And Petal Blizard Sell Cloned Kingler With Tm Hydropump And Water Pulse Sell Mr.Mime With Shadow Storm And Thunder Sell Dragonite With Tm Water Pulse
  2. B

Ban Again Look Shit

six guy comes talking to me in English I do not understand anything that you guys speak my name on facebook is antonio souza up soon if you want to you guys gabriel landmarks is my rl real life I'm the account owner wataru hanzo so that my colleague PXG plays and either qu I'll play with it I do...
  3. B

This is already slapstick

Dude I'm already finding the Hell are you clowning me my account banned one I ate yesterday was more accepted good selling my Pokemon in the game when suddenly ban took until now do not know why six should tar kidding Cara ja estou achando que voces estao de palhaçada comigo baniram uma conta...
  4. B

Request Apology

Good Afternoon I would like to apologize for the scandal that got ready here behind these times I see that was totally wrong and repented for what he said at that moment .. Ja got leveling again'm very excited now thank you very much for everything you did for min already and I do not...
  5. B

Buy Pokes Plants

Buy Pokes Plants Pay Max 2k // Offer Here And Tell Your Name
  6. B

Buy Pokes

B u y p o k e s c l o n e d m a x l v l 90 ////// b u y g o o d p o k e s m a x l v l 90 ////
  7. B

I Beg For A Chance

Dude you guys forgive expense at least once,,, was a mistake that had wronged me the rest of my life in the game,,, I'm begging you guys please take beseech you have mercy and give me one chance please
  8. B

Man Please

Dude I'm begging you guys please reconsider if possviel I made a mistake and I will be forever harmed and how many people make mistakes and you guys dao any chance so I'm asking this chance please take this guy so I deleted this acc
  9. B

Boriscom

I promise you that men learned the lesson never to do anything so I really want to play please desbani boriscom please the guy you beg another fa zo so you want me to boriscom face'm begging you please return me to boriscom I never do anything wrong dude you never made a shit in life ?? I did...
  10. B

Please Dont Deleted My Acc

Dear Staff ADM Or need a help I was about four months without playing because I was out of time and was playing other games ... today I went back to play there can not get into my account I went to Thiago tutor he said it took more deleted I did not do anything ... please can remove it because...
  11. B

Acc Deleted

Dear Staff ADM Or need a help I was about four months without playing because I was out of time and was playing other games ... today I went back to play there can not get into my account I went to Thiago tutor he said it took more deleted I did not do anything ... please can remove it because...
  12. B

Buy Pokes

Buy Pigeot 80 + /// Buy Magnium 85 + /// Buy Bellosoum 80 + // Buy Tangela 80 + // Buy Pokes Pay 3k More Egg Eeevee All Pokes Max 90 ---
  13. B

Staff does nothing

Errors for you guys bashing my account for no reason make me wait five months to unban it and still takes my pokemonse even make holy for God's sak
  14. B

Staff Game is useless

They banish the account of others without reason some of the other pokemon with no reason and time to help and solve the problem they stand idly by and say we have not done anything wrong ah goes to shit like this tamen non tamen that helps keep giving excuses and without any logic as I was if...
  15. B

Thiago AJUDE Por Favor

Mais Cara Eu Nao Fui Hackiado E Nem Clikei em Nada De Hack Eu Capturei O Scyther Quando estava prests a lançar a update jhoto ai eu segurei ele por um tempo e depois trokei por todos aqueles pokemons que falei no outro topico e fikei esperando a jhoto upadate mais quando o update saiu minha...
  16. B

Gave A Feedback On My Pokes

You guys have a reset banned my account and when I go back to play it was taken and you guys tell me to stop and stay queto why steal my stuff and then dao satisfactions not worth anything and that all I had was stolen by yourselves that to min is a lack of respect to me that pokemon a while and...
  17. B

Outraged by her response

POKEMON RECUPERAÇÃO > Boriscom > Diamond > Pokemon Perdido: Chansey [105], Tm Refletir e Thunder Bolt, Chansey [103], Porygon [105], Tm refletir e Thunder Bolt, Onix [107], Onix [105], Dragonite [90 .] Tm Thunder Bolt, Snorlax [85], Onix [85] > No mês passado, lançou: junho 2013 > Eu mudei...
  18. B

Lost My Pokes

POKEMON RECOVERY >Boriscom >Diamond >Pokemon Lost : Chansey [105], Tm Reflect and Thunder Bolt , Chansey [103] , Porygon [105] , Tm Reflect And Thunder Bolt, Onix [107] , Onix [105], Dragonite [90] Tm Thunder Bolt , Snorlax [ 85] , Onix [85]. >Last Month I Released it: June 2013 >I changed my...
  19. B

Lost All My Pokes

Please Help Me My Pokemons gone Long time no Ai entered the game went back to play more when I came back I had a disappointment all my pokemon are gone I lost my snorlax my Chansey my onix my Porygon my dragonite and many other stronger pokemonsos tm with what I had achieved after switching on...
  20. B

Download Client

which the new client to download and where I can download it?
Back