Welcome!

Search results

1. Sparkymon

[Sell] Gallade..

Hello everyone.. i would like to sell my gallade if i became comfortable with your offers.. this picture says the TM's and Level of gallade also the best offers..
  2. Sparkymon

Ownage [LT]

Hello Everyone.. im lazy to introduce myself .. im sure most of you know me xD i only log in sometimes and we only invite friends so don't expect much updates =P P.S: Haters are not welcome...
  3. Sparkymon

Good Bye PA Community :(

Well.. it's been almost 3 years since i start playing this game... and it was fun even admins are kinda slow(No Offense guys).. I've met A LOT of friends, and i guess its time for me to leave.. i don't have time to play anymore.. I need to Grow up i mean not playing kids game but to focus on my...
  4. Sparkymon

[Buy] Buy Swampert (M)..

Title says all.. im paying cash.. Offer here...
  5. Sparkymon

[Support] Help :(

i can't play PA for 2 days because of this problem.. something happen to PA client?.. i can't even move and sprites are getting crazy.. here's a screenshot..
  6. Sparkymon

[Complaint] Why?...

Pearl server was offline for a long time.. while diamond is still online.. what's going on? :x
  7. Sparkymon

Merry Christmas PA Community ..

8. Sparkymon

Wild pokes' moves

Fling?..
  9. Sparkymon

Swampert..

Swampert don't have special attack, earthquake isnt much good, whilpool too.. whirlpool should be for marshtomp.. remove 1 attack and add endeavor? (Dmg should be like stored power of kirlia/gallade/gardevoir) .. while blaziken have flare blitz/sky uppercut and sceptile have frenzy...
  10. Sparkymon

about clone catch rate..

its really sux that people catches this clone pokes in 100- UB.. i mean come on... i didn't mean that make them uncatchable.. they should be hard to catch like aero ... and this destroy the game ..... you guys should make a rollback.. really.. don't cry haters but... that's the way and has...
  11. Sparkymon

Xmas Event 2011

what are you waiting for?.. hoenn box was already introduce in game.. so.., whats the point of not putting the xmas jynx now?.. or those present bags are for xmas event 2012?.. o.O
  12. Sparkymon

Hypno..

i think he needs another move.. psycho cut or night mare..,
  13. Sparkymon

Ursaring..

he need more skill , really.. add hammer arm or brick break or focus blast.. and a passive rage.. ursaring was known as a bad tempered pokemon.. and more dmg to other skill
  14. Sparkymon

SELL Mudkip lv 27 M

the title says all.. Offer.., Post offer here or pm me in game ign "Sparkymon" P.S Swampert's only weakness was grass type :>
  15. Sparkymon

Blocking..

a guy logged out then this girl block the machine with her alakazam then she sell the machine .. machine jackpot was 8k chips P.S this image was hour ago..
  16. Sparkymon

Sell Cloned Butterfree lv 96 w/ reflect [M]

i have 2 cloned butterfree now ^^, and i dont need 2 so im selling one.. title says all.. Offer.. comment here or msg me in game.. IGN : Sparkymon
  17. Sparkymon

Trading acc..

18. Sparkymon

Reflect/Magic coat

i think its better if they are reflecting damage than only blocks..
  19. Sparkymon

Fix..

Fix Hyper Potion... its kinda annoying to use an ultra potion to a final evolution pokes.. so slow to heal..
  20. Sparkymon

Swampert..

Swampert isn't much good compare to blaziken and sceptile.. i suggest remove bubble or mud slap or strafe (this 3 moves are for mudkip and marshtomp but not for swampert) and add protect or hammer arm.. (He learn protect as a replacement for strafe or mudslap) swampert's final move earthquake...
Back