Welcome!

Search results

1. C

[Recovery] can help me? i lost a golem later the reset

Helllo, My character name its Crisaliz. Im from Diamond server and i need help! can help me? i lost a golem later the reset: level: 130 sex: I dont remember AB: I Dont remember Addon: No Thx for all
  2. C

What happen with this player?

Hello i wanna report a player the name: Luis Estrella, i was go to hunt and a friend of Luis Estrella told him that, im ks him, but its not true, and the resp its big for two low lvl's, later Luis Estrella come to ks me and Harassment im try report him but the game dont have in this time GM's...
  3. C

Client!

Im trying enter to the game but i cant, i make the update and nothing... Hello i wanna know why i can enter to PA? and why dont change in the main page your download's? this is not the first time about this topic i know but its more accessible when the adm. make a update later put the client...
  4. C

Advertisement!

Hello, good morning, i need ask the staff if can check the account of the player Skelengel because he said that have all medals and in the post http://46.105.24.210/showthread.php?34872-Achievements... the compliance with article 36 and 35 and he enter to PA and the game just get him one...
  5. C

Halloween Fan Art Contest

What happen with the rewards? today its 2 weeks and the event now its finish, what happen? i just ask... a promised its debt, I trust the word of staff, because this its no programmable, just its hand over the rewards...
  6. C

I want Respet to my self

I ask for help to do justice and punish the player, there is the ignored but equally accuse me of things I did not, this is not the first player who insults me for the same and now I'm tired of so many insults for something Administrators thought they had done but never did, I lost my premmy...
  7. C

[Recovery] Sakuranaii Eliminada Injustificadamente...

Lo que menos pretendo es ofender o molestar gente pero me siento ignorado y pues como todos escribieron paso a paso como consiguieron sus diamonds pues bueno les contarè desde el principio tomen en cuenta que tenemos bastante tiempo jugando y bueno al parecer mi ingles no es muy bueno y ya un GM...
  8. C

[Recovery] I dont understand it why....!! e.e

Hello i need help, need to explain to me, what was the reason why my girlfriend deleted? Because she dont play in the night she e_e sleep and in the morning appeared deleted ... pls Explain to me she and her items have mine in the account .. e_e (sorry for my bad Inglés) Name: Sakuranaii World...
  9. C

And the NPC of event? o.o

Do not know if this topic goes here but I would like to ask without offense, what happened to the event NPCs ? I know you will say that I have much time for even one day more but I think we also have other things to do like working xD or some duties seriously did not sleep well I tried to...
  10. C

Bug in the Train of Celadon

A friend got his pidgeot by where the train was stuck Celadon and can not use Pokemon can walk or any GM could help please? thanks ... The coordinates are "Position: [X: 3759] [Y: 3254] [Z: 5]." http://subefotos.com/ver/?316496198b6aa88c27380ec4a04b4158o.jpg
  11. C

Legal or Ilegal?

A friend ask me if this its ilegal or legal? http://subefotos.com/ver/?058f7c82227f634efe70c9ce4ac15163o.jpg
  12. C

21 Black Jack

I had fun playing and whenever magically pulled 21 NPC said that he had lost the NPC right? e.e and later the NPC tell me i have 21 and you lose 21 You have oo its not draw? XD http://subefotos.com/ver/?09b3e9e6442da65b5250b239750a5da7o.jpg
  13. C

Dear Sheepr and GM Lajrra

My point is not whether Van is administrator or not my point is that if he could help the GMS and CM's also be nothing more is a matter of wanting to do something can be interpreted as you said but that have photos that he says give me 5 diamonds for 1k like last time if he had not postearia...
  14. C

The player "budys" its a thief a simple rat!!...

Hello My complaint is that I met a player called 'Budys' and said he could first sell diamonds at the cheapest server "Diamond" in Pearl but please do not swindled, he first gave me 15 diamonds and paid him pure Pearl 3k in money then I was able to trick but I did not and he said that I had...
Back