Welcome!

Search results

1. dash1

[Rejected] Ban without reasson

I lend my account to him, you could check the ip if you want, I have time that I do not play pad
  2. dash1

[Rejected] Ban without reasson

I'm hoping I'm forbidden, I do not understand why I have a long time retired that I did not enter the game could give me reason for my prohibition because I really do not understand ... I come to check my account and sell forbid If you could answer me, I would appreciate it Name: only Catch...
  3. dash1

Global Tournament 2018

Marlboro Diamond
  4. dash1

[Support] Help Me Please... Problem With EGL

Sorry For My English Need Help can't Enter In Padventures says "Unable To initialize EGL"
  5. dash1

[Sell] Retirement bazaar

mow rotom?
  6. dash1

Global Tournament 2017

Only Catch GL :D
  7. dash1

[Buy] Buy Cloned Dewgong

Buy Cloned Dewgong Pay In Cash "You Offer" Msg Me : Only Catch
  8. dash1

[Support] Help Me

restart my computer and ask me for EGL but I do not know where to download it! I want to play with Dx9 :(:(
  9. dash1

Daaih - Grumosa LIFE THREAD!(?)

gz bby<3
  10. dash1

Quest Pokémon level 150 || Poll

I agree with the new quest, But not with raising the pokes now to 150 ... just with imagine that everyone will want to upload those pokemon we will not have anywhere to upload it all full! It is my opinion !!
  11. dash1

Only Catch/Dash On Paralize~ LT

after a lot of thinking!;)
  12. dash1

[Complaint] power abusing

ok thx ! i go to wait
  13. dash1

And in what part did I infuse the rules? -.^? And ask for support to your "friends" is very convenient, it is as if I asked for support from my mom .. it is obvious that I will say yes
  14. dash1

I do this thread because it bothers me that they abuse their power, I do not know if they do something about it but I want to know if this is illegal because the truth I do not believe it I hope that the administrators are neutral:mad::mad: https://puu.sh/wBNjd/7feb8b15a1.jpg...
  15. dash1

Rúbe & Ezcarcha ~LT

Gratz :D
  16. dash1

[Complaint] System of boss

This thread I think because I think the boss system is wrong, how can a person of the last attack and win more than the one who gets the most? It's good that he gives something to the last one that hits him but not more than the one that hits him much more !! PS: excuse for my English...
  17. dash1

Exp places

+2 i agree
  18. dash1

VIP list limits

Very good
  19. dash1

Pokemon Skills

add fly for ledian
Back