Welcome!

Search results

1. Maick Skile

Some of my suggestions

i like female pokemon my theme is almost all femia, and i thought about it also of the guy to disdain female pokemon, because it makes no difference Since you put the psyduck picture, how about putting that crazy psyduck Misty in the gamewhat????
  2. Maick Skile

Some of my suggestions

i like female pokemon my theme is almost all femia, and i thought about it also of the guy to disdain female pokemon, because it makes no difference
  3. Maick Skile

[Support] Pokemon broken, very real and reflect doesn't work there

you have to see what happened with the pokemon arena, the pokemons go through the reflect like it was nothing, Blissey Every time it heals it seems that her movements are just healing and she also hits the pokemon even with reflect and almost kills, scizor does not take reflect damage. take a...
  4. Maick Skile

Some of my suggestions

Differences between female pokemon and male pokemon, and new clones and shiny Hello bem that you could place cloned starmie,golduck end sudowoodo Golden a cloned pikachu would be interesting. Some pokemons that female and male that appear are direct could have different attacks for example...
  5. Maick Skile

[Support] Client does not work

hello I wanted a help because, sometimes my client will update that 4-step bar and it doesn't work anymore, I already downloaded 2x another client anyway it doesn't work thanks
  6. Maick Skile

Catch Hitmons end eggs in market

Why does Hitmonlee, Hitmontop and Hitmonchan respawn and not catch? I know you have the ffp quest today, almost nobody wants to do these quests could release hitmons to catch could put the daycare pokemon eggs to sell on the market
  7. Maick Skile

Market Eggs

I wanted you to add two pokemons do daycare to sell in market
  8. Maick Skile

Torrent to improve download PAD

no thank you, thanks for nothing
  9. Maick Skile

suspended houses

these houses that made in the way of celadon, and other cities could be suspended often disrupts the passage of the players have one that is near the respown of parasec, one at the exit of the beach of celadon that it hinders much
  10. Maick Skile

Torrent to improve download PAD

there are people who face a lot of difficulty to download the PAD, sometimes the odd mistakes, sometimes have to download several times, I think a torrent would help
  11. Maick Skile

update Life Color pokemon

I thought you had no way to disable ty
  12. Maick Skile

man I do not like it, I wanted to talk about the name and hp of the pokemon, which turned red when they were dying should have left more thanks
  13. Maick Skile

I did not like the update of the life of the Pokémon when they are dying, it still has the green life, it should have left the same before, full life green, half yellow and dying red life is much better and could have put a choice of hp life of presonagem of another type, the client all square...
  14. Maick Skile

Pokemon Skills

put find hole quagsire and swampert
  15. Maick Skile

Find Hole Guagsire e Swampert

Sorry, I was in a hurry and I put it on the wrong topic
  16. Maick Skile

Find Hole Guagsire e Swampert

why not find find hole in quagsire and swampert?
  17. Maick Skile

Fuchsia, Cerulean and Lavender Revamp

and daycare how is it? I have pokémons, I have that removes?
  18. Maick Skile

Bad staff

the players do what they want, and the staff does not help those who are harmed, sometimes they even help to hurt others.you have to help the players, there is a lot to do in the game, damn the guys do not know respect nor respect gm people , once I took a ks of a gm because a player of his...
  19. Maick Skile

[Support] My mini map closes when I move from region

my map is closing everything when I move ex: I'm in hoenn and I'm going to johto and I stay in johto and I'm back in hoenn, the map is totally closed, I've downloaded the minimap I closed with closed client does not work
  20. Maick Skile

Charizard

I agree with you
Back