Welcome!

Search results

1. Q

Lost Flygon 2

can you give me yellow box which i lost
  2. Q

Lost Flygon

Pan Kwiat Platinum Lost Flygon 107 Female Tm 26 and 37 in ultra ball I bought yellow box for 2,5k and i received MT Coronet fragment but now i dont have 2,5k,yellow box and evo itm
  3. Q

[Support] Wrong TM's in TM Case...

Help!:mad: Administrators Hello, I bought today, "TM Case8" and I admit that I paid a fortune for it. I left the simple assumption that if the "Tm CASE1" TM's from 1 to 10, and in "TM Case 2" TM's from 11 to 20 so that analogy, "TM Case 8" will TM's of 71 80 .... And no TM64 whore .. I'm angry...
  4. Q

Deletion

Why account my brother been deleted? We have this same IP. My brother nick: Ramzes
  5. Q

[Sell] Sell Gardevoir

Sell: - Gardevoir 107 with tm 32 and 48 You offer or ignored Msg in game I from Pearl Nick: Dags
  6. Q

[Buy] buy c arca

Sell Cloneds Sell: - Electabuzz 84f tm 33 and 23 + addon - Cloned Gengar 108f tm 33 and 27 - Tyranitar 115m tm 27 and 10 - Heracross 100m tm 41 and 28 - Cloned Jynx 130f tm 33 and 03 - Golem 130m YOU OFFER OR IGNORED Only Cash msg in game Nick: Dags
  7. Q

[Support] LOST ip code

Hello I lost my ip code and i want reset him. Player Ramzes want reset his Ip Code Please help, contact with him in game Please help me World: Pearl Nick:Pan Jakub
  8. Q

[Sell] Dags SHOP

SELL : SCIZOR 130 WITH TM 12 SCYTHER 64 M BLAZIKEN 104 M WITH TM 08 AND 40 ONLY YOU OFFER !!!! MSG ONLY IN GAME FOR : DIAMOND: Polska Suko Pearl: Dags
  9. Q

Qerov shop

Sell: Scizor 130[M] Tm doom desire and bug buzz (offer) Skarmory 117[F] Tm sandstorm and dark pulse (32k) Kingdra 125[M] Tm water pulse and reflect (offer) Blissey 130[F] Tm reflect and rain dance (offer) Offer here or in game nick Qerov
  10. Q

[Sell] Qerov Shop

SELL: Tm 04 psycho cut Offer only here
  11. Q

[Sell] Qerov Shop

-----
  12. Q

[Recovery] Lost Noctowl 47F

I lost my Noctowl 47F. I was looking for it everywhere and nothing. Please help me.
Back