What's new

Welcome!

[Support] Wrong TM's in TM Case...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qerov

Reaction score
Help!:mad:
Administrators Hello, I bought today, "TM Case8" and I admit that I paid a fortune for it. I left the simple assumption that if the "Tm CASE1" TM's from 1 to 10, and in "TM Case 2" TM's from 11 to 20 so that analogy, "TM Case 8" will TM's of 71 80 .... And no TM64 whore .. I'm angry because there is no information that the "TM Case8" are fucked TM random ... I expect a refund or compensation if possible, or at least logical explanation.

shesho

Reaction score
don't be a rager..... raissa already said that on easter event... you must read before complain.

matheo01q

Reaction score
Help!:mad:
Administrators Hello, I bought today, "TM Case8" and I admit that I paid a fortune for it. I left the se
imple assumption that if the "Tm CASE1" TM's from 1 to 10, and in "TM Case 2" TM's from 11 to 20 so that analogy, "TM Case 8" will TM's of 71 80 .... And no TM64 whore .. I'm angry because there is no information that the "TM Case8" are fucked TM random ... I expect a refund or compensation if possible, or at least logical explanation.

So u haved a lesson that new tm cases are suprise ;p

matheo01q

Reaction score
Are you FUCKING KIDDING ME?.... That is not funny...

Funny is all mini events in game not me ,all mini games are unfair ,because for night players ,who like playing 20 + time from poland ....

huberto

Reaction score
Hi
Just one thing, Don't do list which TM case (6,7,8) will give which TM, because no one said, that it will be in order and may be confusing xD

Tread: http://46.105.24.210/showthread.php?35453-TMs-list-and-drop.&p=307043#post307043

Funny is all mini events in game not me ,all mini games are unfair ,because for night players ,who like playing 20 + time from poland ....

You are wrong, its all for BR and Mexico players, when its 20 as you said in poland, it is 12-14 in Mexico/Brasil.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
We will not refund anything, there's a list thread on forum with list of new tms where I said they won't be made in order. That was only your suspect, sorry but no one said new tm cases are going to be made in same way as old ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back