Welcome!

Search results

1. ramon

Season event error

On the last delivery of the sixth mission, I made the whole correct process and was informed that I did not deliver all the food and that I will have to wait 24 hours to repeat the mission. I until print orders for as not to risk the wrong delivery. The images below prove that I did everything...
  2. ramon

Suggestion about the Shiny Meta

Good evening, I came to formalize some suggestions about the Shiny Metagross. - Currently your HP is similar to normal metagross (both 23k on lvl 130); - Your moveset is the same as the normal metagross before rebalancing, please take a look at this; - When using ride it changes color, getting...
  3. ramon

Add new Balls sprite

This week I went through one Lilyville house where you have these balls. I thought it would be interessing if we could paint a ball of our pokemon with that colors. I wanted to know what you think about this.
  4. ramon

Rowlet Bug?

I received a message saying that I won a rowlet but when I went to check it in the cp its not there.
  5. ramon

Suggestion for home

Good day, I heard a friend of mine talking about an update that there was in the game he plays and I think that would be very good if it were implemented here. The idea is to buy a locker to put in the house. So we could have access to all our items and pokemon inside of our house. There...
  6. ramon

[Donation] Problems in receiving the diamond

Name: Ramon Ketchum World: Diamond Hello, today I made a donation by paypal, in the amount of 15$ for 45 points as is the post of Raissa. I received correctly the 45 points, then I sent 2 times 10 diamonds for the account of my friend Emanuel Mano. it was then that ocurred the problem, he...
  7. ramon

Small change to Cloned Alakazam

The cloned alakazam is perfect with the current color, only have a little error ... the image of him is still purple as before. It is a small problem but thank you if you can change to the image on the right ( Yellow with red stripe ).Thank you very much!
  8. ramon

Dont connect with my acc

I am not able to connect with my account, when I login is appearing to wait for eternity.
  9. ramon

Abou information of character

[ ABOUT* ] Please update the page of quests the site, there are already many missions that were added to the game that is not on this page. For example, the missions of Ascorbia, Trovitopolis, among others. This relation of missions is very important so that we know what needs to be done.
  10. ramon

[Buy] Buy Cloned Venosaur and TM Dark pulse

I want venosaur any level, any sex.
  11. ramon

About Box 1

We have boxes 2,3 and 4, because we do not have the box 1? this would help the players who are starting out. Why do not you throw a simple quest for beginner players can get another pokemon. That would be good both for them and for collectors items.
Back